Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A time for exciting adventures in the far East.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A time for exciting adventures in the far East.

Hello Friends,

Well it looks as if fate and hard work have shined down upon a new path for my eyes, as I pack my bags for a new home abroad. I have been offered yet another opportunity to further my field education and overall experience by moving out east to a destination as large as they come in Canada - Toronto, Ontario.

Toronto is the most cosmopolitan city in the world, and is said to never sleep. Actually, I think I see some people turning their lights off in this picture to go to bed - c'mon guys, wake up! Rolllll... Just kidding.

Growing pains become apparent in all of our lives at one point or another, and unfortunately one thing I haven't been taught in med school is how to eliminate tension when living with others (*hint* - you simply can't because human beings are all DIFFERENT in the BRAIN. We all know this, and it is why people like Hitler are born).

In any case, it is time to grab hold of life and invest in a space which I can call my own, far far away from the current space which when personified I would say is anally violated daily. I, as all should - love the human beings who concieved me some 22 years ago... yet it has become evident that distance eventually becomes a prescription worth its weight in Hydromorphone when dealing with them. In any case - the University of Toronto is close by the neighborhood I plan to shortly move into, an institution that will hopefully prevent me from living under a soggy makeshift roof 3 (three) copies thick of the Toronto Sun and/or Herald.

Toronto is obviously also home to the CN tower and skydome - Wonders # 3 (three) and 6 (six) of the world respectively.

During my stay in this wonderful city, I will well busy myself with a part time job at the world famous "Guvernment" night club, as well as work at and possibly attend the downtown homeless shelter. This indeed may seem like quite a bit to swallow - almost as much as a warm spoonfull of Sulfa in the morning, but there is no reason for worry. You see Toronto is FULL of my family members and wonderful, caring individuals to take the edge off of working life with the brightest of Canadian attitudes.

Now hold on a second... I don't quite remember being told of this by the travel agent.

On top of which - Winter. What more can I say of the dreary and often horrific -50c (w/ windchill) tempests which plague the thin air of this otherwise fantastic Province? With Ontario on the same latitudicinal prescription as Northern California - Only sunny beaches and Palm trees the likes seen in Hollywood can be expected 365 per annum. Pardon my unprofessional mistakes in this topic of weatherology if I have so upset... but I am trained to heal people - unlike rain hurricanes and wind tornadoes which harm them.

a hrref= image/soothing.4jpg.._Error|

As any serious individual who has taken their 7.5 mg of Olanzepene can tell - I am rightly excited. So wish me well in this journey, just under 2 weeks away...

Enjoy,
    -Doc
    Last edited by Zylka; July 25, 2003, 11:39.

Good luck Z.

So when do I meet your cousin?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hope you find your bearings. Or find hers.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hi Ted Striker,

Thank you for your question. I would be able to field it or write some form of prescription for your troubles, only if I may first ask where your wife is at this moment?

...and Mr. David M. Asher - I have you to thank for the infinitely valuable help you have provided. Hopefully I will be able to take a single (1) semester off of med school to travel back "home" as often as permits, so that we may party as if it were a few hours away from 1999 (Nineteen - Ninety - Nine) striking to the year 2000 (Two Thousand).

-Doc

Comment

I don't have a wife Doc.

But can you write a prescription for me. I've been very angry lately.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Aw shucks, now I'm all teary-eyed...

I'm gonna miss you, Z!

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Glad to see things are working out for you after your fight with your parents.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Mr Ted Striker,

Aside from my particularly strenuous work/eating/sleeping? at the homeless shelter, I believe I would have time to introduce the two of you whenever you may be in town. Mr. David, I'm sure this is a short term thing along the lines of 6 (six) months to straighten life out and make real money, as well as give my parents a chance to relax.

Hope that helps,
                Doc

Comment

I'm gonna go buy another ticket, I'm coming with you buddy!!!!! WE'RE GONNA BE ROOMMATES IN BIG-GAY TORONTO~!!

Comment

Hey, my Doctor friend worked at the homeless shelter when he was about where you are Z.

Next time I'm in Toronto I am there.

Comment

This new Zylka is strange. I wonder when the pressure will be too great to bear and he'll explode?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

good luck man

I started getting along with my family so much better after I moved far away (so I think that that is usual)

her breasts look attractive ()

peace

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Good luck in your new surroundings, Zylka!

Just... don't let them turn you.
                          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

I miss the procentre and I regret never having learned what it was. Or is.
                            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                            Drake Tungsten
                            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                            Albert Speer

Comment

Good luck Zylka. Keep stopping by here and tell us how things are oing in Toronto.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X