Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, if Mac doesn't pick by 10 tomorrow morning the list says "Aaron Brooks" will be his. Then the draft may continue.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, I've been informed of the BAPAY (Best Available Player at Yahoo). Mac hasn't been on in TWO days.

I'll invoke the Commish power... BAPAY! BAPAY! BAPAY!

Aaron Brooks!

Sneak is up.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Did you get my picks Imran?

#12 and #13, with contingencies.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I would prefer not to go to 24 hours.

mainly because when I'm woring, I'm often only on the computer once per day. Late night for me PDT (-8 gmt). From about 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM

Also I may be going to the San Diego poly meet. I may just forward some picks for that. I don't think I will have computer access in San Diego.

Comment

• who is waiting to draft right now?

I'd like to know so I know if my turn is coming up.

Comment

• It seems that now Sneak is up.
              Diss are you interested to trade up in the second, by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                when I'm woring,
                What do you mean....we should add an h or a k

Comment

• Add an H.

And yes, forward some damn picks.
                  You're not a rookie, Dissident. What's the deal ?
                  You're getting around like an old woman, or Imran.

Are all that are involved, really wanting to do this?
                  If not, get the hell out. This is waaaaay too slow.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Pah. Whats the fun of it if we can't get together and pick like a real nfl draft?

I agree with Diss. If you can't log on for 5 - 10 minutes and make a pick...
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• That's what I'm saying.

Heard of RUDE?
                      Here are a dozen people, waiting.
                      Get off your collective lazy ass and make a pick, or make a list for Imran.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• As Diss is not answering...Jac are you intersted in trading up in the second, by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sloth
                          As Diss is not answering...Jac are you intersted in trading up in the second, by any chance?
                          I'm drafting first in the second round, right? Or is it a "snaking" draft where last pick picks first

And sloww, Im logged in from 8 AM to 9 pm practically every day even though I don't have a comp at home presently ( there's even a lab where I work out at the gym). So, Im laying back and seeing who gets picked up.
                          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Yes, it reverses order. It's only fair.

Comment

• I'm going away (for the week-end) in an hour or so. I'll sent shortly a list to Imran. If in the meantime someone wants to make the pick.....it would help me a lot....
                              And Jac: ?

Comment

• Don't worry about it, Sloth.
                                The weekend will pass, and we'll still be treading water.

Comment

Working...
                                X