Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah. Still, it would nice to get in more then one pick per week.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Slow live is a killer.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• MacTBone... MacTBone... time for your pick .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Hm, Mac hasn't posted in two days...

So, if he doesn't make his pick himself, he'll be assigned T. Owens?

Comment

• What's the clock limit at now? 24 hours? Maybe it should be cut by 12.

Anyway, I'm going out to drink some beer tonite, and contemplate my next pick.
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Yea, it's 24 hours, which means that if everyone took his time, we'd be busy for the next six months =)

Comment

• 24 is excessive. Very excessive.
                If it defaults to Owens, that ain't bad.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well I PMed Mac, which said it'd send email notification to him.

What should we do? Keep it at 24 or cut?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Cut to eighteen hours first.

Comment

• If people are actually looking at it like they have all the time given them, then yeah. Cut it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sloth
                        reis where will go Tampa def? Before or after the 4th player of the Raiders?
                        My projection has them in the mid-sixth round, so probably after
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Well Slow picked at about 10:30 AM. So as the rule stands now, Mac has until 10:30 tomorrow morning.

He hasn't been around for two days. What should we do?

Comment

• BAPAY his ass.

Comment

• You have 2 rounds of picks from me here.
                              Ming has the same elsewhere.

A little cooperation isn't going to kill us is it?
                              LEAVE A LIST!

Comment

• BAPAY his ass.

BAPAY?

LEAVE A LIST!

YES! LEAVE A LIST!

Comment

Working...
                                X