X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got back from spanking my monkey.

is it my turn to pick now

and I prefer to make my picks by hand. If I wanted to send lists, I'd do a computer draft

Comment

Unfortunately it seems that Imran did not get my email. That's too bad. Next time we will make sure to get it right. Anyway I can make my pick now:
      The Monza Sloths select...... Deuce McAllister .

Post Draft Interview:
      S: Deuce are you happy to come to Italy?
      D: A lot! It would be an occasion to practice my Spanish
      S: Sorry but..we speak Italian...
      D: It's the same

Comment

Berzerker picks P Holmes (KC)
        Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; July 24, 2003, 10:28.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

At least Diss and Sloth are funny.

BERZ! Pick, ya no-good bastard!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I just saw his PM, Slow .

Imran (me) picks

Clinton Portis

Yer up Slow!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Damn it, Berz! Wait a second. Damn it. Damn you, Berz.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Holmes & Portis. Next two on my (and everyone) list. No surprise.
                Now it gets much more interesting.....

Comment

Charlie Damned Garner, RB, Oakland.

Comment

GARNER?!?

You really think Callahan has learned his lesson after what happened in the Super Bowl, don't you...

(Incidentally, I had Garner pegged as late second/early third round...)
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Garner's not a bad pick. He earns you plenty of points on the ground and in the air. He could go 1000-1000 this year.

Comment

• reis where will go Tampa def? Before or after the 4th player of the Raiders?

Comment

• reismark. HA! Like I'll listen to him.

You have my stuff, Imran. Back in a few.

Comment

• I'm sure some spaz like Dissident will pick them in the 2nd round .

Comment

• Hmm, still little action here.
                              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Was down a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X