X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Mac the Minnesota defense =)

Comment

• I've added a few more cool threads at Zop's site... check 'em out .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Very nice. You must really have nothing better to do =)

Comment

• I agree, if we are replacing Mac, let's not screw his replacement. We aren't in a big rush, so lets get the sub in here to make picks.

Comment

• The thing is that Mac is just unable to be available now for the draft. I'm sure he'll be able to play during the season, so there's no need to have him replaced.

Perhaps we can alternate between BAPAY and WAPAY for Mac (until he shows up or sends a list).
            He'll be BAPAY'ed in the odd rounds, and WAPAY'ed in the even rounds.

Comment

• The thing is that Mac is just unable to be available now for the draft. I'm sure he'll be able to play during the season, so there's no need to have him replaced.

He showed up during the draft (I see it in my PM message tracking) and didn't even pop in here.

You can't have someone unavailable for the draft! How do we pick his team to make him competitive? Do we all decide like the Montreal Expos?

We have to replace him if he doesn't show up!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Hmm, not fair to the guys playing, is that Zop?

What if he can't play during the year?

Does everyone just get a win that week?

Vlad has agreed to take over the team, he's reliable, and a long time poly fantasy player, I think he should get the club.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• I vote for Vlad

Comment

• If Vlad is willing to take it, that's fine by me

Comment

• Vlad. That's too bad, Mac has been here for March Madness. Did he mention having to go off for a week? I thought I remember someone saying they'd have to depart Apolyton for a little while...

Comment

• Yeah, I mean we can't computer pick for 4 rounds for Mac. He'll come back, have a team that isn't even his (really) and won't be able to do much to make it his. The first few picks is where a team is MADE yours.

Comment

• I feel bad for Mac too guys.

I don't know what is the best thing to do.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• He said he'd be gone for a little bit.. but that doesn't mean he can't leave a LIST... at least a general plan. He was on Poly on the 27th (when he read my PM), why couldn't he PM me back? Give me a little list? He was around before he had to leave for Dublin.

Comment

• I can't argue with that.

If at least a plan was left, we would have something to go by.

Comment

• maybe he didn't realize the draft date, or realize how we were doing the draft manually in the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X