Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're luck you're not in at the other.
    Your little candyass would be all beside yourself.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Please...it's not like you old people have opinions that matter to me, that's for sure.
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

• Yeah. Yo are such a sweet young thing.

NOT!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Berz has 11 hours (or so) left...

Just so y'all know .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I left Imran a couple picks last nght, but I guess the PM didn't go through.

Duce Staley

Comment

• Hell, I'm a yearling compared to your ass...you've got kids as old as me.

Tell you what...I'll send you a case of Busch Lite or whatever it is you drink if you win.

Comment

• Done and done.

Suckerrrrrr

Comment

• I think Imran has to do a couple of BAPAY's just because he doesn't seem to manage his email very well.

Comment

• It's Imran's pick now.
                    Looks like 24 hours to me.

Comment

• I pick... um...

Moulds, WR Buffalo

Slow, you're up.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Kurt Warner.

Comment

• Shall we immediately BAPAY Mac? =)

Comment

• One would think that would be the case.

Comment

• Hm, the BAPAY would be Hines Ward who is a very good player.

Wouldn't it be more fair now to WAPAY (Worst Player Available At Yahoo) him, now that he's failing to make picks himself for the third round in a row? =)

Comment

• I thought he was being relieved of his command.

Comment

Working...
                                X