Free Kobe Bryant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
    The prosecutor isn't going to waltz into court with a half-assed case against the sort of defense team a mega-wealthy man can put together.
    The police forced his hand by arresting of their own accord before he had been charged with anything.
    Not really, if the prosecutor didn't feel he had a case, only the sheriff's office would get the flak for the arrest.

Comment

• Interesting that Tom Leykis gave the woman's name on the radio yesterday. His radio show is based in L.A. but is heard on like 40 radio stations accross the U.S.

He is taking a lot of heat on this. But I don't think they can do anything to him. He may be sued by the woman's family, but they have no basis to sue him on. He's used to getting sued anyways . He was recently sued by a woman from Jeanua, Alaska whom he insulted.

While in theory women shouldn't feel ashamed about being raped. It is still a stigma by society for the woman who accuses rape. And I don't think a woman's name should be given out by the media. As for radio talk show hosts, well I have no problem with him giving out her name- Tom Lekis can't be considered media- he's a shock jock. Not a serious news person type.

Hell, I can't talk. I posted her pictures in this thread. Although I heard those pictures might be of the wrong woman. I haven't got confirmation on this though.

Comment

• I'm just kickin' it with the homies in the SPC on the west sayida.
        -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
          Hell, I can't talk. I posted her pictures in this thread. Although I heard those pictures might be of the wrong woman. I haven't got confirmation on this though.
          The pictures are of someone else, and that woman has hired a lawyer who's trying to get sites to take the pictures down. (She probably has a case since her pictures are falsely being associated with the rape victim in the case.)

Comment

• 1. Kobe is an idiot. Have you seen his wife? Why the hell would you cheat on THAT!?

2. I'd like to offer my services to Vanessa Bryant. I'm loyal, honest, and WON'T **** OTHER GIRLS (or guys) KNOWING YOU ARE WAITING FOR ME AT HOME!
            Attached Files
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
              1. Kobe is an idiot. Have you seen his wife? Why the hell would you cheat on THAT!?

2. I'd like to offer my services to Vanessa Bryant. I'm loyal, honest, and WON'T **** OTHER GIRLS (or guys) KNOWING YOU ARE WAITING FOR ME AT HOME!

It's always easy to talk like that when you're not the one.

But then again, I don't understand why is he married at this young age, at all...
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• It's always easy to talk like that when you're not the one.
                It's easy to talk like this when I'm not a cheating piece of crap. I've never cheated on any GF (despite opprotunities) and never will. And being married... that's the ultimate slap in the face to your SO. Bryant is a piece of ****. He needs to learn to keep my happy in his fricking pants. BTW, I believe they have a child together.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• they have a 9 month old son

some men become less attracted to their wives after they have their children. Though I can't say why.

Plus some men have stronger sex drives than others.

Comment

He needs to learn to keep my happy in his fricking pants.
                    Your happy is in Kobe's pants? Are you going to press charges as well?

(and yes, they have a baby, only a few months old I believe)

Comment

It's easy to talk like this when I'm not a cheating piece of crap. I've never cheated on any GF (despite opprotunities) and never will. And being married... that's the ultimate slap in the face to your SO. Bryant is a piece of ****. He needs to learn to keep my happy in his fricking pants. BTW, I believe they have a child together.
                      I agree completely regarding cheating. It's stupid among other things. If he's guilty of rape as well, I hope he is put away for so long that he never gets a chance to play basketball again.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• that will only take 5 or 10 years.

Their careers don't last that long.

And spending 5 years in jail will put a serious hamper on his skills. Sure he can play in prison, but not against top notch players.

The guy is dumb. If you are going to cheat you always use a condom. You don't want to bring in a STD into your marriage- that is one sure fire way to get caught.

Comment

• Of course he should be locked up if he has actually raped her. I don't think like there is anyone questioning that. About cheating, he made a mistake, that's for sure. But piece of scum, and all those names definetly don't apply.

Besides, he bought her a 4 Mil ring.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I love the press conference they had together.

She was looking at him like a fresh piece of meat
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                            X