No announcement yet.

How much beer can you drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished 7 or 8 yesterday and felt perfectly fine. A little bit gassy, though.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Beer really gives me farts.

If I plan on pulling I better not have any more than two beers - get on the JD or something.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Mine comes up the other way, so it's all good.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Some nights I've had to fight to stay awake cos I know if I drop off I'll wake up while performing a right ripper.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Provided you're on your own, I can't see a problem with that.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

hehe, my flatmate did the best one ever. he was boning this girl, and he went and farted right in the middle of it! the best bit was her reaction 'that was such a manly thing to do'. i was wetting myself when i heard about this
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

How much beer I can drink is not the question. The question should be , "Who is picking up the tab ?"

The amount I can drink depends upon who's buying & who's driving.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                  hehe, my flatmate did the best one ever. he was boning this girl, and he went and farted right in the middle of it! the best bit was her reaction 'that was such a manly thing to do'. i was wetting myself when i heard about this
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                    Anyone ever seen Newcy Brown on tap?
                    Yeah, they export it that way. It's not the same.

They also sell it in pissy little bottles here. Never mind in a month I'll be in Geordieland enjoying a glass from a proper sized bottle.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I did the century club in college using bud. To "shot a century" you have to drink 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes so I think that comes out to be something like 600 fluid ounces of beer.

Yes, I was very ****ed up. Obviously the strength of the beer and the time in which you consume the beer will dictate how much you can drink before getting sick or passing out.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

20 bottles (0.5l) 5.2% strength Svyturys Extra in 3.5 hours. Will NEVER EVER do that again.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

To "shot a century" you have to drink 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes
                          Sounds easy if you ask me..

100 shots = 100 * 25ml = 2500ml = 4 and a half pints

Is there anyone hear who can't keep up a pace of a pint every twenty minutes?
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

My worst beer orgy ended after No. 16. (half-liter bottles)
                            My worst drinking orgy generally ended after 9 beer, 30 shots of Tequila and some stuff called Harakiri - I wanted to commit such then, but found myself too drunk to perform it...

But that was, when I was younger. Nowadays, 5 beer already get me slightly drunk, when drinking them within in less than 5 hours. And still worse are my hang-overs. Even after drinking not more than 3-4 beer, when I am absolutely fine that evening, I can wake up with a terribly huge head. I'm getting really old.
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Week Nights:

1 x 40oz.
                              6 x 16 oz.
                              =136 oz./night

Weekends (Saturday & Sunday):
                              2 x 40 oz.
                              12 x 12 oz.
                              =224 oz./Weekend day

Yeah, I'm an alcoholic... Haven't been hungover in over a year now, so at least I am a functional drunk...
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                                Sounds easy if you ask me..

100 shots = 100 * 25ml = 2500ml = 4 and a half pints

Is there anyone hear who can't keep up a pace of a pint every twenty minutes?
                                Your count is off. It was way more then 4.5 beers. Assuming 3 ounces per "shot" that would be 300 fluid ounces. That is WAY more then four and a half pints.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X