• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    nerdy nagging mode
    You have something against alcoholism?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I can just about make double figures of pints of Stella or other strong lager/ale/cider.

That's 10 * 568ml * 5% = 28.4 units

28.4 units =

10 pints strong lager/beer
      700ml vodka/whisky/tequila
      28 shots vodka/whisky/tequila
      2.7 bottles of good wine
      4000 bottles of American lager

Thanks
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
        4000 bottles of American lager

I'd pay to see you drink that in one day.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I would cut back bodds...

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That is a bit much.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

The speed of consumption counts for a lot. I used to live a 10 minute walk from an off-licence. One night I bought a half-bottle of vodka and drank it all on the walk back. On my return I immediately necked a bottle of "Diamond White" cider.

30 minutes later I simply fell over and didn't move for the next 8 hours.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

As you do...

I can drink quite a bit of bourbon, but I take my sweet time about it.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why in the world would anyone other than a Yank drink bourbon?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Because it tastes nice?

Mmmmm....Woodford Reserve....
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Now I know you are twisted.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

yeah speed of consumption is everything. at a major all day drinking session (a footie match, 6 nations match, another footie match and spanish league in the evening), we were there for 10 hours, drinking about 1 pint every 45 minutes, was drunk but not too bad. on the monday i decide to go out at 8.50, go to the offie buy 8 cans of carlsberg, have a shower etc. taxi at 20 to 10, i downed 5 cans of carlsberg, i was hammered.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I can drink regular beer until I run out of cigarettes

Which can be 8 liters of beer in 6-8 hours, I don't get really drunk though

But if I drink anything stronger I'll probably pass/black out
                          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Hmm back in my undergrad days I needed about 12 pints of lager to get me even remotely tipsy, and I think my personal record beer wise was 21 pints in a 6 hour sitting.

Now I can drink about 10-12 pints before i fall over

Comment

Look at this thread skyrocket when the Brits get in here

Not only that they bring all sorts of advanced formulas to the mix

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

w ankers!!!
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X