How much beer can you drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Not too much, I'm a lightweight. Last night I got tipsy on one beer (granted it was on an empty stomach but still).
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        damn

I hate being poor. Nothing to do.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

beer? I'm a bit of a lightweight... only about 7 or 8 before I get in the dangeruking zone. I can drink lots of wine, however, and hard liquor/mixed drinks. For some reason, I think the sheer volume of beer needed to effectively get me drunk causes my difficulties.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I hate being poor. Nothing to do.
            You can download the Battlefield 1942 multiplayer demo. It's free and alot of fun.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You can download the Battlefield 1942 multiplayer demo. It's free and alot of fun.
              Thanx, but I don't play games too much anymore. I just got a BJ, but they never last long enough.

Comment

Get another one then

Comment

Get another one then

I've got a wife, not a slave girl.

Comment

not very much (I don't like beer)

after drinking
                    shot of yeager
                    shot of vodka
                    b52
                    liquid coceine
                    three wise men
                    irish carbomb
                    random shot (don't remember the name)
                    scotch on the rocks
                    random shot (don't remember the name)
                    shot of yeager
                    shot of yeager
                    mudslide
                    white russian
                    between a 1/4 and 1/8 a bottle of gin

I was ill and threw up

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

as you should have.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

beer? I'm a bit of a lightweight... only about 7 or 8 before I get in the dangeruking zone. I can drink lots of wine, however, and hard liquor/mixed drinks. For some reason, I think the sheer volume of beer needed to effectively get me drunk causes my difficulties.
                        That's about the way I am. Beer fills me up - often times I'll puke even when I'm not all that drunk, I'm just too full of beer. Sounds weird, but I go puke, then I come back and start drinking again and I'm fine.

Beer isn't my favorite though - I'd rather drink liquor.
                        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Y'know Asher, I'm not picking on you but you might get banned for that sig.

Why? I love it. It's quite obvious that I was mocking Asher's arrogance in that quote, yet he's so vain that he decided to use it as his sig anyway. He can leave it up for as long as he wants; it just helps make my point for me.

Love you, Glonk!
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

nerdy nagging mode

you shouldn't strive to have a high tolerance. having a high tolerance means you are most likely addicted and are an alcoholic.

I got up to the point where I could drink 17 beers. And I was fast becoming an alcholic.

Now I can probably drink 10 beers without too much problem. though that would easily get me drunk.

Comment

I know your intent with the post, and I'm sure most others do too, I still get a kick out of it. It's so well-written.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It depends on the state of my stomach: on an empty stomach, maybe 3-4. Last weekend, in about 3 hours I had 7 or 8 beers, and felt nothing, but I also had very heavy food, so that insulated me. It wasn;t ery strong beer either.

I think two pints of 8% ABV or more might be enough to make me feel warm. As for Drunk, it would take more.
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X