Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a mean test

Comment

Elok, FVCK YOU, man. I don't need your 'corrections'. Live your life your way and I'll do what I was already doing.

And scientology is for fvcking losers, man. Sorry if you're into that 'religion', but I'm not rich enough to participate, as you apparently are.

Cigarettes are a fvck of a lot cheaper than heroin or Prozac or Lithium. And I don't need someone telling me I won't be crazy anymore if I smoke 'em, because at least I know what it's like to feel ALIVE. Do you?

Fvcking teetotallers, you always think you know what's best for others. Maybe you should become a Catholic priest so you can molest children with impunity and God on your side.
      -30-

Comment

I like swithin

Comment

-30-

Comment

Diss is right, it's like hearing the song painted black constantly.
            For those of you who aren't familiar with it, here are the lyrics.
            Paint It Black

I see a red door and I want it painted black
            No colors anymore I want them to turn black
            I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
            I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they're all painted black
            With flowers and my love both never to come back
            I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
            Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
            I see my red door and it has been painted black
            Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
            It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black

No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
            I could not foresee this thing happening to you

If I look hard enough into the settin' sun
            My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes

I see a red door and I want it painted black
            No colors anymore I want them to turn black
            I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
            I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Hmm, hmm, hmm,...

I wanna see it painted, painted black
            Black as night, black as coal
            I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
            I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

---Paint It Black, Rolling Stones
            The lyrics alone don't do justice to that song. A large part of it is the singer's tone throughout the song.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

I love paint it black!

as for st switchin. well... I can't see how cigarrettes make you happy, but it is your body, you can do whatever you want with it. But you must respect what other people do as well. If they want to go through life lecturing people about cigarrette smoking, that is their right.

personally I find smoke disgusting, but I can put up with it in bars and such.

Comment

I just realized that I misremembered the person who said depression is like constantly hearing 'paint it black'. I guess it was a subliminal realization that Diss is the type of person that would like that song.
                BTW - I love it too.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

Cigarettes can calm me down when I'm very worked up and stressed, so they do make me feel better (not quite 'happy' though).

Comment

Oh, go "fvck" yourself, swishy. Fvck fvck fvck. Oh, what a big man I am. I said fvck! Fvckfvckfvckfvckfvck! Look at me, I'm swearing! I'm an angry man! Are you scared of my curse-yness yet? So in addition to not knowing the intended purpose of the drugs you criticize, you're apparently emotionally unbalanced. Good for you. You're still wrong. And I'm asthmatic, so I object to your stinkweeds for a valid reason.
                    And yeah, I'm the one who wrote about paint it black. But there are worse people to be mistaken for than Diss, so it's cool.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Easy children. And svrely it wovld be, big woman, not big man?

Comment

Working...
                      X