why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least she's not ann coulter.

Are we sure that she doesn't have any teeth in her vagina?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

you people are weird... are you saying that every guy i asked secrely likes men?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ann Coulter is a man.

Comment

are you saying that every guy i asked secrely likes men?

Well, in their defense, she is pretty good-looking for a man.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

she looks vastly better than britney spears to me... and everyone i asked would most definently agree... i mean no one even mentioned britney spears yet meagan good (or what most people said, "that girl in that 50 cent video) was mentioned by everybody.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

i mean no one even mentioned britney spears yet meagan good (or what most people said, "that girl in that 50 cent video) was mentioned by everybody.

Britney's been a sex symbol for years. How long will "that girl in that 50 cent video" be around? Probably about as long as "that girl in the "Hot in Here video." You have to be really fine to stick in the public conciousness, which Britney is.

BTW, that girl in the "Hot in Here" video was smokin' (not the main chick, but one of the background girls). I wish they'd bring her back.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

btw the Olsen twins are now legal

the only reason they are still talked about is because men wanted to have sex with them- including me. We were just waiting for them to get legal. This was similar to the case with Britney Spears. Now Spears is getting a bit old, no one makes a fuss about her anymore.

Now I need to finish writing my letter to the Olsen twins. I think I have a good chance of scoring with them.

Comment

Britney's been a sex symbol for years
                  Really? For who?

Comment

to women mostly

yes that seem weird, but women (girls actually) are her primary fans and idols.

Comment

• well britney spears is also a singer... i dont know what meagan good is aside from appearing in videos...

there's also the whole mainstream/not mainstream thing... making an appearance in a rapper's video and being on the covers of magazines like XXL, King, Ebony, Essence, etc. aint really no way to get known in the mainstream.

Comment

• Really? For who?

Non-gay men. And even some gay men. And women, as Diss said.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Non-gay men.
                          Ouch.

Comment

• tuo's gay?

anyway i dont normally be acting like this but for real, i cant stop trying to look for pictures of this woman (but there's almost none of them)

yall know me that i dont be oggling over pictures and **** but damn i'm getting kind of close... tell me that aint the perfect female form?

Comment

• she's a sex symbol, just not an attractive one.

just like how dr ruth is a sort of sex symbol, but she's so not attractive.
                              B♭3

Comment

• i don't like the face...
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X