No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn **** britney spears... yall are crazy...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• i don't like britney spears either...
      B♭3

Comment

• it's like drake and q cubed are fighting over who makes the better hamburgers, burger king or mcdonalds, but they're both just slabs of half cooked meat... who cares?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Burger King!!!
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• no, the best hamburgers are the home-made ones. get ground chuck, smush it together with your hands, and then make a patty...

then you grill it over charcoal...
            B♭3

Comment

• I'd bang all these chicks

and q cubed your women are not even close to being as hot as britney
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
                Hey Mrt, we had the same haircut in university!

What a coincidence! And people are talking about Brittany, and there are people from the UK, which is also called Britain or Great Britain! What an amazing coincidence!

How could I possibly leave such riveting conversation?
                Confused I expect.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• I think the enormous disconnect we have here is based upon the fact that each of us has different standards for people we meet in real life and celebrities. Thus a woman who would snap your head around on campus becomes "mediocre" when placed in a TV show with a celebrity who you fantasize about.

I think all of the women in this thread are attractive. I might not date them, as attractiveness doesn't make up a majority of my criteria for that, but if I were drunk and single, and they were asking you can bet that I'd be on them almost as quickly as Ted would.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• tuo's gay?
                    Speculation from this has been so wild in various places that I'm slowly starting to suspect it myself.

Sikander has a point, if I wouldn't were too lazy to post an opinion, it would've been quite similar to his.

Comment

• but if I were drunk and single, and they were asking you can bet that I'd be on them almost as quickly as Ted would.

That's the proper attitude to have. You can learn from this man, Q Cubed.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• spears is quite attractive, despite being uber-fake. christina is not attractive to me, probably for much the same reason spears is not attractive to Qcubed. That band camp girl is not attarctive to me. her, i just dont like her. cant explain, but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and i dont behold anything there.

and burger king and mcdonlds are both terrible, but i would much rather eat at burger king anyday. id almost rather eat dog **** than mcdonalds.

and MRT, awesome hair you look like a tough dude, i bet you could kick ass
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• There is a saying 'any hole is a goal'. And i'd bang any woman just for the sake of it. I don't care what she might look like as long as it felt good. If i needed the prop of a few beers then so be it.
                          ****ing women is great and all women deserve it, no matter how they look.
                          Oh yeah ugly women try harder too(a friend told me.).
                          So it's not how they look its how hard they try
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Aguilera looks like a skinny, overdone, wet poodle.

And I dont know why speer keeps posting pictures of that she-male. Girls with ripply muscles anywhere are . Women need to be soft and curvy
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• I agree with Speer on this on. The girl he posted pics of is better looking than any of the other gels.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                Look at all you guys acting like you are too good for Britney.

"She's not that hot."

"I guess I'd do her if nobody else was around."

Hell yeah you'd be hitting that thing like a starving lion on one of those crippled wildebeasts in Wild Animal Kingdom.
                                You are frigging poetic. Where do you get this stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X