No announcement yet.

why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hasn't Britney been launched yet? I'm disappointed.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

why isn't she forgotten yet? i'm disappointed.
      B♭3

Comment

Look at all you guys acting like you are too good for Britney.

"She's not that hot."

"I guess I'd do her if nobody else was around."

Hell yeah you'd be hitting that thing like a starving lion on one of those crippled wildebeasts in Wild Animal Kingdom.
        Last edited by Ted Striker; July 11, 2003, 22:55.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i remember seeing a picture of briney spears when she was like 14 or something and she wasnt covered in make up and all that and she looked alright. i'm sure if she was in any of yall neighbourhoods, you'd think she's pretty.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

look at all you guys acting like you are too good for Britney.

i don't like girls who either are dumb, act dumb, or sound dumb. britney is the last two, which leads me to conclude she's also the first.

"She's not that hot."

different tastes. britney is not my idea of "hot". i don't like gassy personalities.

"I guess I'd do her if nobody else was around."

i wouldn't. not even if she were the last woman on earth~ mastery and control over physical desires, especially where none exist, is quite easy to attain.

Hell yeah you'd be hitting that thing like a starving lion on one of those crippled wildebeasts in Wild Animal Kingdom.

no, i don't think so. ted, you might. but don't assume that the rest of us have the same tastes.
            B♭3

Comment

You are so in denial dude.

The truth will set you free.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

not even if she were the last woman on earth
                aww come on... you not going to re-populate the earth? you sure are a jackass...
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You are so in denial dude.

The truth will set you free.

believe what you will. right now, i'm looking at that picture, and checking down there. there's no response.

i know it works, so that's not the problem. obviously, i'm just not attracted to her. same reason why i don't find christina or mandy moore attractive.

attractive is like katherine hepburn when she was young. attractive is someone like nicole kidman, after she dumped cruise. attractive is someone like monica belluci, or jeon ji-hyun, or utada hikaru.

======

aww come on... you not going to re-populate the earth? you sure are a jackass...

i hate humans. there's a bit of self-loathing there, albert. besides, i can't bear the thought of having to marry her--makes me want to :vomit:... ugh...
                  B♭3

Comment

do it for humanity... just stick your **** in and bust off...

Comment

Comment

Launch!!!!

Comment

you're right dude, she sure is unattactive.

get your equipment checked...

you're just trying to be a rebel and be different
                          Attached Files

Comment

damn she is so ugly

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

USA!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X