This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    I would like to commend the Pro-Apple-Debate-Term for being so diverse.

Agathon, Cloud9, Drake, Wiglaf...just awesome stuff.
    We aren't the ones on medication for some mental instability. An instability which is pretty obvious IMHO. Perhaps the reason you are so depressed is that you find dealing with other people difficult because of your sad attitude.

If you can't respond to people who disagree with you without being childish, you'll end up on everyone's ignore list before too long.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• If you enlarge this picture, Agathon, maybe you can use it for your desktop

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
        If you enlarge this picture, Agathon, maybe you can use it for your desktop
        Done it before.

The weird thing is that I don't detest Gates personally, he's a philanthropist and generally regarded by people who know him as a nice guy. MS's problems are just that the government failed to do its job and split it up.

For the record Gates has a much better character than Steve Jobs, who is a notorious *******.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
          We aren't the ones on medication for some mental instability. An instability which is pretty obvious IMHO. Perhaps the reason you are so depressed is that you find dealing with other people difficult because of your sad attitude.
          Celexa isn't for mental instability. I am also not taking it for depression.

But thank you for once again acting like an idiot.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• i ptiy the fool who buys soemthfing from az company namdef after a freuit
            In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
            In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

But thank you for once again acting like an idiot.
              If you read the thread you'll see that you're the only one acting like a 24 carat idiot here. Why should anyone care about your feelings when you seem so indifferent to those of others?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• This thread seems to have deteriorated a bit.

How about if I just kill it, and save myself the trouble of sorting out who to ban for spamming, personal attacks, etc?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                X