San Diego Poly meet update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCO = Total Cost of Ownership?

Just wandering what the basis for name change was.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I think Balboa would be cool..plus it's free
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Seaworld.

Plus, it's free to us Military types.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Is TCO, GP?

TCO. hmm. Tactical control Officer maybe?

Comment

or confrontational?
            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

The perfume sale thing is a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                Seaworld.

Plus, it's free to us Military types.
                I thought you were in the navy?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

lonestar: ack! cross posting...
                  but yes..and i feel so low right now..very worthless

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

I thought you were in the navy?
                    I don't enjoy wandering the woods eating my own sh*t to survive. We can't all be like you Mikey.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      So far we have Oerdin, Devilmunchkin, TOC, Lonestar, & Dissident going with Fez, MtG, and Tuberski in the possibly going catagory.
                      Add ol' Zkribbler in there--at least for Saturday.

I'll prob'ly be needing a hotel room. In what part of town should I be looking? Around Old Town maybe? Give me a street intersection or something, so I can can focus my search. Thanks.

Comment

get a room at the W.
                        Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                          Maybe we could catch the Over the Line Tournament.
                          Over the line is great. I remember going to several growing up and for those of you who don't know it's kind of like a modified co-ed baseball where everyone gets drunk and runs around half naked. Of course all the teams had to register several weeks ago so we couldn't play but with the right group of people it can still be fun to cheer and watch.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Add ol' Zkribbler in there--at least for Saturday.

I'll prob'ly be needing a hotel room. In what part of town should I be looking? Around Old Town maybe? Give me a street intersection or something, so I can can focus my search. Thanks.
                            The gas lamp is best because you'd be near the trolley, night life, fine dinning, and tourist attractions. Of course the gas lamp can also be expensive. Alternatively hotel circle isn't bad but it's nothing special. A look on expedia ought to help you find a good deal.

Comment

Only if this all was a week or two later than scheduled I could go.. sorry..
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                                X