San Diego Poly meet update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Poly meet update.

I bought my plane ticket yesterday or actually I cashed in my free plane ticket voucher. Is anyone else going to be in San Diego during Aug 1-3? I haven't heard anything since the thread a few weeks back but it sounded like we had around a dozen people who'd be able to make it.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Is it a weekend? I might be up for it. Have a travel voucher to redeem.

Comment

It's a Friday-Sunday weekend. As I recall Ixnay, MtG, and alot of other people all said they'd be interested in doing a few of the tourist things in San Diego and Tijuana. It sounded like a lot of fun so I hope we're still doing it.
      Last edited by Dinner; July 9, 2003, 20:34.

Comment

I'm no pinche turista.

I may be in the middle of moving offices around then, and have a client with a badly compromised network, but I should more or less be around, maybe probably.

Definitely won't be out of town.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'll be gracious and say this:
          If you manage to get to my house on your own merits, I'll feed you.
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not going to be there. I was in SD for a month and couldn't land a job, so I came back to MT. I'm going back a week from now for comic con, but that's it.

Comment

If you move it to Logan City, you all can come and meet me
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

hey guys! (sorry i haven't been on in a long arsed time)...but i'm in SD and could meet...I'm HOPING to have a job by then (she says this after 45 apps)
                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I can't make it

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, I'm going to be there.

Comment

I'm going to be in town, but with my current schedule, I haven't a clue what I'll be doing those days.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'll be there.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I have to go to a wedding the weekend...uggg... I even hate the couple, but my wife is in it, so I don't think I can get out of it to fly down to SD...

I will be there in the spirits...
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                            Sorry, but I'm not going to be there. I was in SD for a month and couldn't land a job, so I came back to MT. I'm going back a week from now for comic con, but that's it.
                            Really? I'll see you there!
                            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Oerdin, I'll be happy just to chill wit ya...where do you want to go?

Comment

Working...
                              X