Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    I was absolutely serious.

I know you were being serious; that's what makes you so hilarious.
    An American. You will never understand what this war mean for us, Russians.

FY,
    And have a nice day.

Comment

• So you know you have lands that are not yours, and refuse to return it? Isn't that like.. stealing?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• You know, you should a little appreciation for the country that saved Russia from the Nazis.

USA! USA!
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Nope, those territories are spoils of war. Your government signed a treaty. You lost the war and lost territories. Everything is official and legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            You know, you should a little appreciation for the country that saved Russia from the Nazis.

USA! USA!
            Da poshel ty na hui.
            Do you need a translation?

Comment

• Do you need a translation?

No. I've laughed at you enough tonight. My sides kinda hurt.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Sure we signed a treaty, because you would have had your genocide with us. It was an act of aggression, unprovoked attack to our lands. And because of that, it doesn't make any difference that we signed it. It was war only because we answered to the aggression. Otherwise you would have killed us and take our lands and homes. We had to sign it because we had to sign it with gun point. I don't see how that is any more legal with a piece of paper.

So, to show good faith and will, I don't see any reasons why you must keep it, because it does not benefit you at all. Furthermore, it only hinders your new rise because it's expensive area to fix up. We could fix it up, and you could concentrate on other areas that are rightfully yours. We are not a threat to you, never were and never will be. So you don't need those lands to 'protect leningrad' or whatever. So there is no reason to keep it, right? So why not just give it back.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Karelia belongs to Finland. Russia should give all their stolen lands back, including Karelia.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Drake Tungesten is correct.

Now, there is some logic why Russia attacked. I know the reasons and you know the reasons. Of course I know we were no threat to you, but you were paranoid. That's ok though. You couldn't have known for sure, and as things were going in the world.. you wanted to secure things.

But now, that argument is not valid anymore. So, the only reason why you still keep it is because 'it's ours, we took it'. Situation is different, you know we wouldn't attack you. Not without a very good reason at least, and you'd know by then. So.. are you going to keep denying that it belongs to us?
                    In da butt.

Comment

• give it back serb
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• YEAH! The international community is getting aware of the situation! It doesn't matter, that Putin said to us 'discussing about this is dangerous'. Now if that is not threatning, I don't know what is.

400 000 homes man.. because someone was paranoid.. all the lives lost from both sides.. what a f:ng waste. Just because some dude with moustaches decided to get psycho on everyone... for nothing.
                        We are only little country.. and what you lost? Almost a million man in KIA, MIA (this is the most, in reality KIA) and injured. For what? Was it worth it? Did we invade? No.. But we forgive that, but you could show a sign of friendship. Instead of threatning to talk about it, how about getting to the point and giving it back. We have all historical and legal claims for it. You took it because you were bigger and had more power, but that doesn't make it right, now does it?

By NOT giving it back and by NOT wanting to discuss about it.. that is not a friendly sign. By saying it's dangerous is near hostile. You have blocked talks about this in EU and international community. Try to make it go away and put it in secret files. But the folks who lost their homes, and families who lost their close people.. they will never forget and I will never forget. But giving it back is friendly act and showing the sense of justice.

So I'm looking for lots more arguments to not give it than 'it's ours, we took it'. Thank you.
                        In da butt.

Comment

• Da poshli vy vse na hui.
                          Do you need a translation?

p.s. I return to my beer. Tommorow Pekka I'll try to prove to you that attack wasn't so unprovoked as you think.

Comment

• Serb, ok.. why you said that now I want to drink too..
                            In da butt.

Comment

• And also I'll prove that Soviet lost about 80 000 KIA and that KIA ratio was 1:3 in favivor of Finns. Which is extremly good considering offence and consequense such as terrain and the most cold winter in 20 century.

Comment

• MUhaaheahehaeah, what are your sources? Pravda?
                                Man get a grip.. And most KIAs were because of cold weather and poor support, not because of our firing. That is admitted. I'm not saying we were superior to ratio 1:10. You just got owned by the terrain that's it...
                                But I consider these terrain deaths as KIAs too, as they were dead soldiers and not MIAs. And because that was our tactics, and we used lots of movement and strategies to make it happen.

But with your last post, I'm really starting to think if you are brain washed
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X