No announcement yet.

Who is st_swithin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then either you're blind, or I'm loosing my mind (Probably both )

As for the second, I'm positive .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
      Besides, I have always hoped someone would eventually like me for who I am, and not what I look like. I've never liked being 'pretty', and I've always tried to get people to stop looking at me and take my MIND seriously.

Too bad it's easier to see tits than brains, huh?

I often thought that if I got a boob implant, I'd get one on my forehead, because it's a lot closer to what I want people to consider about me.

You know who I would marry in a second? Richard Feynman, because a finer man has never lived. But since he's dead now, I guess I'm looking at the life of a spinster with 87 cats.
      As the Feynman book title goes: "What do you care what other people think?"

If other people take the wrong tissue mass seriously, that's their loss, ultimately.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I remember your quotes

we haven't talked bofore though

CTP were interesting games

I was not very interested in single player arround than though

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

JohnT's name isn't Keith. It's John Tesh
          And we all know what MikeH's second name is don't we?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Does that mean you're a noob, Solver?

Damn straight his is!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah... I consider anybody with less than half the number of posts I have a noob
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

*counts posts*

YEAH! I agree with Ming!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Back on topic, St Swithin, could I have the Netherlands after you conquer the world?
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Yeah... I consider anybody with less than half the number of posts I have a noob
                    Your count doesn't count given all the "free" OT +1's moderators get*.

*Or so I've heard.

Comment

I remember st_swithin from the early days here, when we used to send messages in by courrier pigeon and DanQ used to write them up on birch bark.

Good to see you again !
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        But Azazel, shame on you, this is a legend, not a 'girl'!
                        A legend is genderless?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hi Uncle Sparky! Good to see you too!

How is DanQ, btw?

You know, the only thing I hated about the courrier pigeons was the poo. Well, that, and the feathers.

Still faster than AOL, though.

"There's no such thing as a legend, unless someone cares to remember it." -Ty Cobb

Pax vobiscum, dudes
                          -30-

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            Yeah, but you really ought to subtract all posts that conform to the pattern of "That's a week in Mingapulco for you" since they contribute no useful information.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Heh, a fat sweaty man from Texas. I like it!

Hi elijah! What's the good word?

The reason we never did any good patches for CTP2 was because Activision canned the entire production team after they made all their money back.

No money in PC games, is what we were told. Funny that the upper-ups all came down with bad cases of bonus checks equalling twice their salaries every month or so.
                              -30-

Comment

What I want to know is what REALLY happened to Alan Turing. I heard he got himself 'disappeared' under 'mysterious circumstances'.

I like to think that maybe his phone call actually got through and maybe the aliens took him home.

I bet he didn't even have to call collect, either.

"Just pick up the monitor and shake it briskly to clear the error." -catbert, to anyone who calls IT for help.
                                -30-

Comment

Working...
                                X