No announcement yet.

NASA Benchmarks the PowerMac G5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheep raping hominid? That's about the nicest thing anyone's ever called me. Let's use SRH from now on.

I can't be too hard on sheep-rapers now, can I? I am flying a Welsh flag.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

what
      Sheep worrier is another term for sheep ****ger or SRH.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        Your ewe will find another lover. Stop worrying like that
        unlikely considering there are wut? 10 million sheep and 1 million humans. some sheep have to be left out!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Computer prodigy.
          I knew that. I mean like, what's your GPA? And can you prove your GPA?

Depends on the night.
          Anyone taking any kind of mind-altering drugs is not to be trusted IMHO.
          HAVE A DAY.
          <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
          "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
          For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud9
            I knew that. I mean like, what's your GPA? And can you prove your GPA?
            None of your business.
            And why would I want to, or need to, prove my GPA to you?

Anyone taking any kind of mind-altering drugs is not to be trusted IMHO.
            Not to mention I'm one of them heathen homofags.

And may I point out to you that you disobeyed your signature with the way you treated Boris earlier.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And may I point out to you that you disobeyed your signature with the way you treated Boris earlier.
              Not at all... he loved me as he loves himself all night long! It was wonderful!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

None of your business.
                And why would I want to, or need to, prove my GPA to you?
                So I can discredit you even more. What's the matter, Asher? Got something to hide?

What in the heck are you talking about?! I never said a word to him! You really are on drugs!
                HAVE A DAY.
                "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud9
                  So I can discredit you even more. What's the matter, Asher? Got something to hide?
                  So you're basing your entire argument against my case based on the fact that I'm not going to tell you my GPA and provide proof of it?

Get off yourself, man. You got owned in this argument, you have no case, and you're certainly acting like a class-A moron.

What in the heck are you talking about?! I never said a word to him! You really are on drugs!
                  It was a while ago, not in this thread.

You got banned for it, remember?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

It was a while ago, not in this thread.

You got banned for it, remember?
                    Nope. You must be confusing me with someone else.
                    HAVE A DAY.

Comment

Big deal... apple's still suck for games
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm not. Boris seems to remember it.

And what's your GPA? Where is your proof??? I cannot trust you until I have official transcripts!

Comment

What's a GPA anyway ?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Grade Point Average

Gives you a ballpark figure for how well someone does in school.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm not. Boris seems to remember it.
                              Nope. I don't recall that. How long ago was this, btw?
                              HAVE A DAY.

Comment

Grade Point Average

Gives you a ballpark figure for how well someone does in school.
                                Oh, I understand how primordial this information is

(btw, this was a lousy excuse for you and Drake to see my new sig )
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X