No announcement yet.

Yesterday was Fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when i was 13... me and a friend where harrassing some old couple by stealing things out of their lawn and throwing it into other people's. The guy saw us one time, came out, and kicked me right in the ass. I think he must've been 70 or 80 years old too.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I would've had your back if I was there.

****ing throw one of those little *****es across the lawn and see how mouthy he is then...
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think that if a person with enough Common Sense decides to stone the **** out of somebody, then they ought to get as many friends as they have in town, get a pile of rocks, and stone the mutha to death.

I hate LA. The closest thing to a public stoning we get around here is when some homeless guy lights up a joint.

"Can't wait to light one up myself, but you gotta have 3." -!3
        -30-

Comment

When we're rowing in cambridge (especially during pikey season, read Midsummer Fair and Strawberry Fair), we get all kind of **** (sometimes literally..) thrown at us. The girls crews get verbally harassed.

It usually ends when one first crew has enough and pulls over and gets out. There's something about 8 six and half foot, 15st+ guys approaching menacingly that seems to induce the fight or flight repsonse in young pikeys. It usually ends in flight

Comment

Working...
          X