Yesterday was Fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    It's just not sport though is it, especially at 26...mind you, I have never had any bother off kids myself...they seem to show more respect at my age...
    I'd like to see you try and chase them though.

In fact you could be Mr Wilson to their Dennis.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I am not familiar with British law, but in the US you could get in real serious trouble for beating up a minor. Self Defense is allowed, but only commesurate to the degree of danger posed.

That said, to what those kids did.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

No body would do much to you if you fought because of the slurs they used, Shi.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What you do is you don't run at them, you just start to walk towards them, very relaxed, with this look on your face that NOTHING is going to stop you walking toward them and showing them what's what.

Good times.

BTW their youth is no excuse... The only people I know who were the type to do that at that age all turned out to be losers.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Oi, you never even met me you cheeky git!
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
              Oi, you never even met me you cheeky git!
              But are you sure you're not a loser ?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

that's a good point
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I don't know you.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Uh, be carefull with little kids...
                    In some neighbourhoods here it is costum that kids aged 8-14 yell insults on passing youth (16-25) or throw some stones or do whatever is needed to get you mad. Than when you react in some manner. Some bigger kids (16-25) come out in paks to protect their poor little brothers... including their honor - like when you yelled some insults back you gonna pay compensation or get punished...
                    talking about modern street robbery
                    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Seems like their parents did a great job in teaching their kids to hate people who are different.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                        Seems like their parents did a great job in teaching their kids to hate people who are different.
                        'Kids' being the keyword, people arn't born fully formed adults, if the same things are happenning at 18 then we have problems, but until then its no biggie.

Comment

Well they need some 'aversion therapy' to behaving like they do, if you know what I mean
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If they hadn't been throwing rocks, I would have stared them down and tried to talk some sense into them.

Oh wait, I did do that.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

DanielXY, and that's when you beat them as well!

Those kind of tactics are one of the most honor lacking as it can get. This is were you need to have a gun, so you can gather them around, teach them about respecting other people.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

At Christmas the other year we were having our dinner at my uncle's place, and after an advert featuring Elton Jon being wackily camp, his 10 year-old nephew said that he wished "all gays were shot".

Ah, kiddies...

Comment

Working...
                                X