Yesterday was Fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday was Fun....

Walking from the beach to the pub yesterday evening, my three straight friends and I had to cross the path of a pack of 10 to 13 year olds who were just sitting on a wall doing nothing. As we go past, they start shouting "batty boy", "***", and other less than polite terms. So far, I'm just thinking "yeah, whatever kids. F*** off now". One little waste of space actually goes up to one of my friends and pushes him before trying to punch him. Seeing as the kid is half my friend's height, my mate just keeps the kid out of arm's length. As we walk off, do the kids stop shouting and being total ****stains? Nope. They thrown stones at us and follow us down half the block before we started toward the town centre.

One part of me is sad that those kids are so hateful and angry at such a young age.

The other part wanted to thrown the aggressive one up against the wall until his skull did a Rice Krispie ("snap, cackle, pop").

Sometimes, I hate people.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

You should have smashed the kids.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Allow natural selection to do it's bit...remove them from the gene pool
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Go smash their parents.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Always pull weeds out by the roots.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

Strange how seeing a dozen people holding up a sign saying "Fags: God hates you, AIDS is your punishment" doesn't affect me yet a ****stain of a kid shouting at me really gets me angry.
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

ah memories...

(not starchild's )
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Karma.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Annoying kids are the most annoying creatures on the planet.

I know what you're talking about. It wasn't the homophobic factor that got you, but the "pesky litte POS that you wouldn't mind that he would be molested by an old man with an oversized *****, and then killed by injecting anti-freeze in his vein".
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Always pull weeds out by the roots.
                    And don't forget to burn them afterwards.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

They'll grow out of it, I did!

Comment

Hopefully before somebody kills them for being idiotic morons.
                        XGalaga.

Comment

C'Mon they were only kids, the next guy who walks past might have ginger hair, or whatever, and he'll get it, perfectly normal behaviour at that age

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                            C'Mon they were only kids, the next guy who walks past might have ginger hair, or whatever, and he'll get it, perfectly normal behaviour at that age
                            I sure wasn't normal to me. These kids aren't 6, they're more 13. You're supposed to have grew a tad of tolerance at that age. At least, enough not to throw stones at gingers.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

usually, people only mature after they graduate. Tolerance in highschool?
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X