Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skywalker
    * skywalker cries looking at what his thread has become

It was a frigging stupid thread anyway. Go sit in the corner and pick lint out of your bellybutton.

Comment

I was joking

Comment

Man, stop waistng your parents money! Really, just don;t squeeze as hard.

If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

heh, nice one GePap

"I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GP
            We specialize in homo humor. Does that make us homophobes or homos? Or are you one of those people who thinks that the phobes are all wannabes?
            Eh? People in the navy are gay, what other possible explanation is there for a desire to be in closed quarters with 99.999% young men for extended periods of time?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And need I mention the song "In the Navy"?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Eh? People in the navy are gay, what other possible explanation is there for a desire to be in closed quarters with 99.999% young men for extended periods of time?
                There was a sailor in my division who revealed homosexuality. He was taken off the boat in minutes and kept at Squadron (for safety) before being processed out of the Navy.

Comment

God bless America.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: how? how? how?

Water-based. Fo shizzle.
                    Water.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I tell you, my son washes his head everyday, and he still hasn't used half of the bottle of Shampoo in the entire year since he was born.

He doesn't have much hair, for a start.
                      And I only use water for him, unless in very exceptional circumstances, like when he puts a load of food on his own head.
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

the land of the free, right

but even over here it's hard for homosexuals to make a career in the army. somewhat.

Comment

For some reason, this thread reminds me of when I created my thread about my "dirty comb" dilemma a few months ago.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Maybe they're agoraphobic?

Well, possibly it's a desire to save large amounts of money because there's nowhere to spend it.

Boats go a bit faster now than they did in the age of sail... plus nowdays there are more mixed crews than previously (although still ultra male dominated).
                            Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

The title you were thinking of was "The Accidental Occidental Oriental".

And yes, that would be 3m.
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X