how? how? how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do they make striped toopthpaste?
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

There are actually three compartments inside the tube. Each compartment has a different color in it.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

Have you actually taken one tube apart? The ARE NO COMPARTMENTS!!!
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Actually no I haven't. I just assumed that was how they made it. Maybe they load it in a special way. Try squishing the toothpaste around inside the tube alot to see if the stripes disappear.
          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
          XGalaga.

Comment

No they dont. I tell you, it's magick.

Comment

Well I don't know then. Search for the Straight Dope archives. I know somebody sent that question in.
              XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                Plus how they know how much shampoo you are using? What kind of sick games are you people up to????

teenage boy... shower(privacy)... lubric...err... shampoo...
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Hell, half the parents I know would be estatic if they their kids would wah their hair without having to be told to do so.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Comment

Re: Re: how? how? how?

Originally posted by Asher

For **** sake, shampoo is terrible lube

Find something else.

Vaseline sucks, too!
                      What do you recommend?
                      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Just use soap (for hari washing)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: how? how? how?

Originally posted by Makeo
                          What do you recommend?
                          Water-based. Fo shizzle.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I thought you didn't do anal. Did you pop your butt-cherry?

Comment

you seem pretty well-enlightened about Asher's preferences, though, GP...

Comment

I still have questions, young Andzy-pantsy.

Comment

Working...
                                X