how? how? how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how? how? how?

[rant]I don't get it. My parents say I use way too much shampoo - they say I only need a little bit. But it's not MY fault the stuff comes out in a huge glob the size of Texas... How do you get the freaking stuff to come out in a small glob?[/rant]

Of all of life's dilemmas skywalker thank god this one is yours.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Plus how they know how much shampoo you are using? What kind of sick games are you people up to????
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So... let me get this straight. You shower with your parents?
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

no... but my parents get mad when I run out of shampoo quickly because then I have to ask them for more

Comment

what is their problem?

you guys tight on money?

Comment

no

just my parents don't like me "wasting shampoo"

parents

Comment

Don't tilt the bottle so much.

In the alternative, buy your own shampoo and use as much as you want.

Comment

Re: how? how? how?

Originally posted by skywalker
                  [rant]I don't get it. My parents say I use way too much shampoo - they say I only need a little bit. But it's not MY fault the stuff comes out in a huge glob the size of Texas... How do you get the freaking stuff to come out in a small glob?[/rant]
                  Squeeze the bottle gently, and just wipe off the end blob with your finger. Once you get good, you can do this above your head so even if the blob falls off, it falls onto the right spot (your head).

Hey man, if you were paying for the shampoo, you might have a say. If you're not... worth remembering that the more you put in, the more you have to wash out... so the less you use saves you time as well as money.

And before you ask - yes, both my parents grew up in ration time WW2 Britain.
                  Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                  "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Hm, don't push so hard on the lever next time.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

no

just my parents don't like me "wasting shampoo"

parents
                      Wasting anything is bad IMO.
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

ya but there is a point where it's too anal and generally makes life too constricted

Comment

Re: how? how? how?

For **** sake, shampoo is terrible lube

Find something else.

Vaseline sucks, too!
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

good lawd

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              ya but there is a point where it's too anal and generally makes life too constricted
                              Agreed - even though I found out a little bit of shampoo goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                              X