Who was the greatest Beatle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McCartney's sensibilities?? WTF???

George Harrison was a genius, Wonderwall was a great album, the Sitar stuff worked so well.

As for John vs Paul (an excellent candidate for celebrity deathmatch), compare:

"Imagine no possessions"

with

"She was just seventeen, you know what I mean"
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
      McCartney's sensibilities?? WTF???

George Harrison was a genius, Wonderwall was a great album, the Sitar stuff worked so well.

As for John vs Paul (an excellent candidate for celebrity deathmatch), compare:

"Imagine no possessions"

with

"She was just seventeen, you know what I mean"
      wth completely inane comparison. if ur gna take lennons imagine then why not go up against hey jude or yesterday.

and wuts wrong w/ "she was just seventeen you know what I mean." WINKIE WINKIE! I like it.

Comment

I consider 'I saw her standing there' to be a better song than 'Imagine'.

And why didn't you compare Paul's 'Yesterday' or 'Hey Jude'? Bias for John getting the best of you?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

wth completely inane comparison.

No kidding. The McCartney bashing in this thread (and the world in general) makes no sense to me.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Drake: Because they got hard ons for John and want to devalue Paul so that John seems like THE Beatle and Paul seems like a hanger on to future generations.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

wuts wrong w/ "she was just seventeen you know what I mean." WINKIE WINKIE! I like it
              Paul McCartney is a paedophile!!! as is yavoon

Bias for John getting the best of you?
              Yes.

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Drake: Because they got hard ons for John and want to devalue Paul so that John seems like THE Beatle and Paul seems like a hanger on to future generations.

Pathetic, isn't it?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

the age where I live is 14. so its all good here dog.

Comment

Drake: Yes it is. The Beatles were the best of world together and both were decent solo artists. Nothing wrong with Paul's career at all!

Comment

Yavoon: if you can pull an attractive seventeen year old, I'll buy you an orange juice and a packet of jelly babies.

Imran: Indeed, nothing wrong, but I know my own preferences!

Comment

if you can pull an attractive seventeen year old, I'll buy you an orange juice and a packet of jelly babies.

I'm sure McCartney can

Comment

I'm sure McCartney can
                          Are you sure? The best he could do was a chick with one leg!

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                            Yavoon: if you can pull an attractive seventeen year old, I'll buy you an orange juice and a packet of jelly babies.

Imran: Indeed, nothing wrong, but I know my own preferences!

pull? thats some pretty unimpressive slang. and yes I can!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              I consider 'I saw her standing there' to be a better song than 'Imagine'.

It's not even his song!!!!!

All it is is a rocked up version of "When the Saints Go Marching In."

Only feebs vote.

Comment

pull? thats some pretty unimpressive slang
                                I live in Northampton, England. Its a very backward place. Unlike most of the East midlands, our gang warfare is lucky to be graced with a revolver!!! In Birmingham, theyre using sub-machine guns for heavens sake!!

Agathon: Wasn't it actually called "She was just seventeen"? *consults the Anthology album*

Comment

Working...
                                X