Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals do realize that Gore would have been worse, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bothers me is that in Finnish language, gonorrhea is called "tippuri". That's a bit too close to "Tipper" for my comfort.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

lol

Comment

if chlamydia weren't an std, it would have the makings for an eccentric, but pretty female's name.

not in korea, too many syllables. but maybe in the us, for instance, where orangejello is a name.
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          Like you don't?

No one hear has a clue how anyone else as president would have reacted to 9/11, and no one here can make anything close to a quasi-intelliegent guess about it either.

We can;t even know that if Gore had become president, there would still have been 9/11 (not that the Bushies are at fault with it). We have no clue how the world could have been.

Dumb thread. What if Bush and Cheney had died on bad White House pizza and Dennis Hastert was president? Hmmmm....
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

What if Bush had choked on pizza and gotten a huge shiner? Would he have admitted it then?
            B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Oh it was definitely a Hobson's choice for the US public, I don't like Gore for the censorship...you all know about the 'Tipper stickers'...besides, what kind of name is Tipper for a first lady?
              I think we've had this discussion before...

Warning labels on record albums != censorship.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                he would of signed Kyoto. Gore also wouldn't of @ssed up the economy.
                Not real good with recent history, eh? Kyoto was alsready signed by Clinton, but unratified. Clinton just signed it as an international PR measures as is had PREVIOUS been rejected in pricinlpe by the senate 99 to 0 in a non binding voted on several of its main provisons. Whatever Clinton, Gore, Bush or any other president tried to do, Kyoto was 100% dead in the USA. Bush just ending the lying and PR BS of the Clinton Admin that there still was a possiblility for it.
                Also the economic declined stared in Clinton term, nearly a year before Bush taking office, with its cause presumably averaging another year or so before then.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

What if Bush and Cheney had died on bad White House pizza and Dennis Hastert was president
                  Hastert.... ::SHUDDERS::
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Will no-one ever learn what a ****ing liberal is?
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

We've redefined it for you.

We just let you keep your name on the language for sentimental reasons.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Gore had no connections to PNAC, the radical thinktank in Washington that as early as 5 years ago supported American invasion of most of the middle east that we're finally getting around to.

EDIT:
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                        X