Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals do realize that Gore would have been worse, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals do realize that Gore would have been worse, right?

Liberals always complain that Bush is being aggressive starting wars in the middle east and taking away people's rights here at home but they do realize that Gore would have put twice the effort in these two areas, right?

I mean first off, before the election (which seems real far off now as it was before sept. 11th), Gore had a history of censorship that Bush never had. I remember reading an article comparing the two and their ideas on the censorship of the music industry and Gore was in favour of it while Bush thought the gov't had no place in censorship but he urged the music industry itself to regulate itself. What it comes down to is Gore was pre-disposed towards censorship and reducing rights of expression...

secondly, who would Gore's vice-president have been? none other but the pro-Israeli and jewish Lieberman who no doubt would have urged Gore to do everything that Bush has done but probably also would have took action against the Palestinians.

and thirdly, Bush has surrounded himself with people who were involved in the first war in Iraq what with Cheney and Powell (and he could always talk with his dad), so the Bush administration has undoubtedly done better in Iraq than a Gore presidency would have done.

so there you go, liberals... your arguments against Bush are invalid as Gore would have done the same **** if not more and with less capability

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

No, they don't realize that at all, Albert.

Comment

your arguments against Bush are invalid
      Amazing one Poly post put to rest that subject....

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

For once, I agree with Speer.

EDIT: Sava - do you have any rebuttals?

Comment

Sava - do you have any rebuttals?
          Stupid + Stupid = Stupid....

I'll save my time and not even bother.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Speer: 0.0000000000000000000000001/10

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL SAVA!!!

Comment

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL SAVA!!!
              I didn't respond to him. I just mocked him.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's interesting that you seem to think you know exactly what would've happened based solely on past events. Logic dictates that someone with Bush's intellect couldn't possibly have become president, but somehow it's happened anyway. For all you, I, or anybody else knows, Gore might not've involved the country in any wars.
                darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
                Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

so yall deny that Gore/Lieberman would have waged war with Iraq?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    I didn't respond to him. I just mocked him.
                    Keep mocking him. Speer's trolls are annoying.

Comment

Lieberman was all for war, i should add...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                        I deny that anybody can know for sure what would've happened.

And since when does the VP dictate foreign policy...?
                        darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
                        Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

no, but at least Gore wouldn't f*ched the UN, He would of embarassd france by showing the UN Chirac's dealings with Saddam. France would of voted yes real quick. Gore also wouldn't be f*cking up the enviroment and he would of signed Kyoto. Gore also wouldn't of @ssed up the economy.

Comment

it at least would have been based on FACT instead of FICTION... also, we would have had UN support and a world that doesn't think we're arrogant bast4rds.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Speer, a little lesson on grammar, and argument structure, etc. You can't "deny" (or confirm) a hypothetical.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X