French

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French

I want to learn the French language. I don't have any money at all.

Please help me.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

If you don't have any money at all, isn't getting some money a higher priority?

OK, a few ideas;

1) Try watching French subtitled movies. This will at least give you an idea how it sounds.

2) Get a French SO.

3) Move to France (or a French speaking part of the world like Quebec).
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

make sweet love to an old hairy stinky rich french women.

this would solve several problems.

Comment

not least that its one less old hairy stinky rich french woman that the rest of us might accidently 'make sweet love to'
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Try this:

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

go to school

Comment

Look for French language tutor programs in the discount bin at computer software stores.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That raises a question I was wondering about. I want to learn Spanish and was thinking of trying one of those computer programs. Are they any good?
                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

They are better than nothing, but not great.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                    That raises a question I was wondering about. I want to learn Spanish and was thinking of trying one of those computer programs. Are they any good?
                    Hang out in the spanish site forum.
                    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

It isn´t French. It is Freedom Language

*runs away*
                      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by CerberusIV
                        I picked up a German tutor (hehehe, program, that is). They tend to be basic, but that's good for a beginner. I can't remember the brand I bought, but they have them in many languages, including French. They usually have an adventure game that is totally in the language and you work up to being able to play the game.

The drawbacks are that the programs tend not to teach the rules of grammar and sentence construction. They tend to focus on vocabulary and conjugating present-tense forms of verbs.

They aren't a substitute for a formal class, but they are better than nothing.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: French

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Please help me.
                          Well you could have signed up to be an Iraqi intelligence officer...but I guess that opportunity is gone now
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Please help me.
                            Go to the library and borrow a French schoolbook or two
                            In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                            In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Please help me.
                              hi ,

call the consulate in la , there are free lesson for a small amount of community work , ....

or visit some of the gulf states , .....

have a nice day
                              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                              X