Best secondary Simpsons character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now everytime i hear haaarrr i think of that cybersex log. HAARRRR
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

/me puts on his robe and wizard hat
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Ralph Wiggum in Adult section of the comic book store:

"Everybody's hugging!"
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          Dr Nick has an accent in the original? what kind of accent is it?
          It's a highly exagerrated, generic European accent.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I really do think the simpson's are hurting partly because his characters are gone.

Which one are those ?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I mentioned in the opening post that I'm not considering the more tertiary characters, as funny as they are--Dr. Nick, Troy McClure, Duffman, Cletus.

Unfortunately, there are only so many poll options... if I had it to do over again, I'd combine Patti & Selma, and Itchy & Scratchy, making room for Willie and a Lenny & Carl option.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Lenny and Carl rule

Comment

Cletus the slack-jawed yokel!

And the Professor guy, too!

And Nelson! Ha-ha!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

i have tra-iangulated the singal so as to express it as a vector of my hand.

pointing

they're over there.
                    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      Lenny and Carl rule
                      Boourns for not having them on the list.

"One of them American robot cars."

"Hey everybody, this is Ned Flanders, my friend!!!
                      What'd he say?
                      I don't know, something about being gay."

"Nah, pigs tend to chew. I'd say he eats more like a duck."
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                        Favourite Sea Captain quote:
                        *looks mournful* "Harrrr.... I don't know what I'm doing"

I use that one a lot in real life (it crops up kinda regularly with me ), with the accent and everything. The people who don't recognise the reference immediately lose all my respect.
                        Yeah. He has the best ones for just dropping in randomly.

"Yarrr... two glass eyes"

And Andy is right. Where is the comic store guy? He's amazing.

"Oooh, a Sarcasm Detector. What a useful invention."
                        (and you know he's saying Oooh as 0.o :lol)

Ooh, pardon me, "Santos"- if that is your real name -Bart Simpson- but your phony credit card is not good here. Now make like my pants and split.

(Bart) I wanna buy a copy of Bonestorm, here's 99 cents.
                        (Comic Store Guy) hmm...allow me to summarize the proposed transaction. You wish to purchase Bonestorm for 99 cents, net profit to me -$59. Oh, oh, please take my $59, I don't want it, it's yours. Uh, uh, uh , as you are unfamiliar with sarcasm, I shall close the register at this point

(Comic Book Guy) Tell me, how do you feel about 45 year old virgins who live with their parents. (Nerdy women) Comb the Sweetarts out of your beard and your on. (Comic Book Guy) Don't try to change me.

Ohhh... loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

a hundred tacos for a hundred dollars... that should suffice for the Star Trek marathon...

Comment

"Last's night Itchy and Scratchy was without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes registering my disgust throughout the world. "

"Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every 7 years. For many of you this will mean much less breading. For me, much much more."
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

"Oh... if only there was a word in Klingon for Loneliness...

*pulls out English - Klingon dictionary*

..ah yes... *dramatically raises fist* KAAARTOCK!!"
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

"Are you interested in a 34 year old virgin who still lives with his parents."
                                "Maybe if you comb the sweet tarts out of your beard."
                                "Don't try to change me babe."
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X