Why Do Women Have Breasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    In many cultures, breasts don't have anywhere near the attraction from men as they do in our culture. In many cultures, breasts are not considered sexual at all, especially in hot climates.
    It's just a cultural thing It feel so deeply biological.

Comment

actually women with defective y chromosones are more common than you think.

The point of this is that the default is women. Women are always the default gender. It takes a fully functional y chromosone to make a male.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove I don't know which tribe you're descended from Lefty, but I'm utterly positive it's not one of mine!
        I have fenced (foil), occasionaly with women, and i can personally testify that it is easier to reach their legal target area. It make a good satisfying "THUNK" sound also, because of the extra armor females are required to wear in inserts in their jacket.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Any woman who has a Y chromosome is defective to begin with.
          You meant XY Women?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X