No announcement yet.

George W. Bush... my revalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this thread would be a debate on whether the Bush family is a Neantherthal clan.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Just sounded the sort of thing I would do.

Same
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        I thought this thread would be a debate on whether the Bush family is a Neantherthal clan.
        I don't think an Iowan should make that comment.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I've seen that documentary too a while back. For a large part he's acting mr. nice guy. It is said in the documentary itself that he's acting very self-conscious in company of other people.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

I don't think an Iowan should make that comment.
            Aawww . . . had a bad day today?

Comment

Well, there's 2 ways to judge a leader. On what they say...

Or on what they do.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Aawww . . . had a bad day today?
                Haven't you watched South Park? Your Backwards state is 3 yrs behind the rest of the country.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

bush is friendly and outgoing.

unfortunately, i don't think he or his people realize that the point of foreign relations is to say one thing and do anything you want to.

they kinda made the mistake of saying the same thing they were doing.

which squarely puts him, in my views, as a bumbling fool.
                  B♭3

Comment

I'm not comparing Bush to Pol Pot
                    Why not?
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Haven't you watched South Park? Your Backwards state is 3 yrs behind the rest of the country.
                      I forgot that South Park is a factual documentary on the various sectors of American society.

Comment

Working...
                      X