No announcement yet.

George W. Bush... my revalation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that was indeed lame. Especially since nobody older than 15 refers to the male sexual organ as a "worm..."

Oh. I see.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      It's possible, but to assert it's certainty is just as wrong as to assert the literal Christian belief in God.
      Are saying it's not certain that when anyone dies, their body isn't food for the maggots?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Are saying it's not certain that when anyone dies, their body isn't food for the maggots?
        I'm speaking of our consciousness/soul. The only thing I can truly confirm the existence of...

"I think, therefore I am," etc.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Yes, that was indeed lame.
          Then I achieved my goal.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

No one is arguing that she wasn't guilty, but his mocking of her in the face of her own execution was not only inexcusably cruel to her loved ones, it was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate for a state governor.

Yep. A big "+" in my book for George W. .
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

yeah he's a nice guy

Jimmy Carter was also a nice guy...

Comment

I also saw Journey with George by the daughter of Nancy Polosi
                What did you think?
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

According to Chamberlain, so was Hitler
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

A nice guy, maybe, but not a leader.

I tend to think his policies/initiatives aren't the subject of his own thinking; he's more of a puppet on strings than any other president I've lived through.
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Yep. A big "+" in my book for George W.

Same . Seemed like a real guy there, not some smooth politico.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yes, what I like about Bush is that he's actually a man, and though he might have a head like a rock, I'm glad he's president...

(Well...at least we don't have Al Gore...shudder...bloody lizard...)
                        Empire growing,
                        Pleasures flowing,
                        Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Its like the simpsons episode with the elephant charging through the two parties respective conventions

Democrats: We cant govern, we hate life and and ourselves

Republicans: We're just plain evil, we want whats worse for everyone

Sums it up really, personally, I would prefer 1 steps forward (democrat) to 4 steps back (republican).

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Yep. A big "+" in my book for George W.

Same . Seemed like a real guy there, not some smooth politico.
                            Just sounded the sort of thing I would do.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by History Guy
                              Yes, what I like about Bush is that he's actually a man
                              How do you know for sure?
                              Have you checked his more intimate parts?
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Not to compare the two, but Pol Pot was reputedly a very nice guy in person. Just goes to show what a man is in person is not always what he is as a leader.

I'm not comparing Bush to Pol Pot. For a start, Bush is likely to rule for much shorter than Pol Pot did.
                                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                                X