This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Who cares about the boobs it's all about the bootie.
      Indeed, a nice a$$ redeems a slightly underinflated chest anyday. But no chest will make up for a flat behind!
      Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

What's happened to Anna Nicole Smith? She seems to have been inflated in recent years.

I actually rather like her new look. I never could stand skinny women. I've always thought that men who liked skinny-as women were secretly lusting after little boys. At least ANS has some meat on her bones.

Exhibit A
        Attached Files
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yikes

I don't know, I like my girls trim. Must be lusting after little boys - although the site of my figure holding hands with Anna would make even you laugh, I'm sure

Comment

Agathon: I guess you're secretly lusting after cattle, then.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
              Agathon: I guess you're secretly lusting after cattle, then.
              I'm from NZ mate. We like sheep.

Actually, I'd rather roll in the hay with a nice well built woman like Ms Smith than lacerate myself humping some anorexic bag of bones.

Women are supposed to be chubby - it's only our perverse culture that wants them to look like boys.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I agree that the model type is far too thin. But engaged in any kind of sexual actiivity with a bucket of lard like Anna Nicole makes my cringe. There is such a thing as a nice "thick" yet still toned female. When arms and legs jiggle and you can grab layers of stomache fat when the girl bends forward, that's where I draw the line (actually I draw it a bit before that ).
                Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

What's wrong with you mate? Where I come from we would label ANS a "Surf Girl"

You know? "Slap her thigh and ride the first wave in."
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Where is your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                      Where is your wife?
                      At work.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I agree with Ted Striker n Narz, a little a$$ does go a long way

And yea a little meat here and there to get some nice curves going is fine, but eh... Anna Nicole Smith, is eh.... well the best way to describe her is to go back to my 4th grade vocabulary, Anna Nicole Smith is ewwwwwwy

just the thought of all the ripples when Agathon mentioned the whole ride thing is well scary as hell!!!
                        If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

Thanks STEFU - SA is definitely an influence as Rich Kyanka is undoubtedly my favorite writer. Influence, plagiarism - what diff! YOU CAN'T PROVE IT, IT'S MY STYLE FIRST

Comment

Working...
                          X