This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TV find: THE AMANDA SHOW

Hello friends! Well well well, sitting here on an overcast day after minimal yardwork - what better to do than watch television for relaxation? For some reason channel 66 is running (Family channel that my gay little brother probably left on) but hark - what a treat awaits, in...

Nickelodeon's - THE AMANDA SHOW!!!

There's nothing quite like watching this delightful live action comedy which includes skits such as The Girls Room - A Junior High bathroom setting filled with several luscious, popularity struck 14 year old girls, along with (for some reason) a conspicuously odd and stereotypically squawky 30 year old black "student". What more should I ask for as I sit sprawled out on the couch, content in simply wondering what flavors of tampons each one of them uses (if even)?

The show's pilot episode was first broadcasted sometime around the formation of the Warsaw Pact (I think), in retaliation to the giant spiders near Neptune that were constructing space Obelisks able to reach any city in the western hemisphere in a matter of decades. This being said, Amanda is certainly not your regular tube top rack, but she is indeed every bit as witty and charming as YOUR young daughter should be! Let's take a brief look at some of the action:

"I'm like the most popular girl at school!"

"Popperpants - Popcorn you make in your pants!"

"My toe's a ferry princess!"

"How will you be paying me?"
    HO HO HO, now! Let's not get carried away TOO quickly! When I sat down to my frothy warm root beer and copy of Shooting Diluted Ink Cartridges Monthly, I never knew how lovely and entertaining a whole the Amanda show would make it. I'm not exactly sure why, but this show fills me with a glowing warmth in my heart and other certain areas - but I'm just not really sure why that is!

We will likely have many a fruitful seasons with this show, at least 2.1 of them or so to keep her at home and focused on serving me dinner when I get home. Can the Girls of The Girls Room find their way out of sequent covered "Flirt" t-shirts and on to casting a second Olsen Twin look alike (HA HA)? Will Danny successfully court Amber to the local RAVE PARTY and slip GHB into her moonshine? The only way we can find out is if sh

Zylka, are you well?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

what

Comment

She's kinda flat.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

So, what do you think of my article?

Comment

I liked the tampon part.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

!!!C A R P E T P A R T Y!!!

Comment

Comment

Great job with the server, Markos.

Oh well, let's go for a third

Comment

Yo she's 14 she's supposed to be flat

Who was that guy at the end in the mask and spear?
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      Yo she's 14 she's supposed to be flat

Who was that guy at the end in the mask and spear?
                      When I was 14 I dated another 14 who had DDs.

Comment

Anyone else notice the amassing cast of hot Nickalodeon (sp?) and Disney channel actress's?

I'm only 15 so my standards and tastes may be different than some of yours

So with that being said, I would have to say [IMG]

Amanda Bynes "The Amanda Show"
                        for some reason, I can't get the above pic to work, so... if it doesn't work when I actualy post this, than this one should

Hilary Duff "Lizzie Mcguire show (or something like that)"

There are more, but i'm too lazy to go find more pics and all that stuff. But anyone else agree?
                        If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

Blah...I don't know about their personalities (which is the important thing to me), but they're flaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Comment

any size of chest in fine

some of these girls look nice

too young tohugh

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'll date girls of any size chest, but if I want to call someone hot, they have to have something in their shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X