Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those size chests is all I got to work with at the moment, (true there are some exceptions), but i'm fine with it, being 15 you don't get too many ah.... lets just say huge ones.
    If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
      I'll date girls of any size chest, but if I want to call someone hot, they have to have something in their shirt.
      love handles? .....
      :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Poogas
        Those size chests is all I got to work with at the moment, (true there are some exceptions), but i'm fine with it, being 15 you don't get too many ah.... lets just say huge ones.
        Im turning 22 and I still havent had Double D action yet... so yeah.
        :-p

Comment

She's got a smile that it seems to me
          Reminds me of childhood memories
          Where everything
          Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
          Now and then when I see her face
          She takes me away to that
          special place
          And if I stared too long
          I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine
          Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies
          As if they thought of rain
          I hate to look into those eyes
          And see an ounce of pain
          Her hair reminds me
          of a warm safe place
          Where as a child I'd hide
          And pray for the thunder
          And the rain
          To quietly pass me by

Sweet child o' mine
          Sweet love of mine

Where do we go
          Where do we go now
          Where do we go
          Sweet child o' mine
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
            love handles? .....
            Higher up and more toward the front in the chest....come on.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Zylka, you never fail to amaze me.

I can be cool with girls at any size breast, but the larger the breasts, the hotter they are. It has no end. No natural pair is too large. :drool:
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

FYI, Amanda Bynes is 17, Hillary Duff is 15, both are progressing in the bosom department, and I should be too old to know this.

Comment

Nope, both are still fairly flat.
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Who cares about the boobs it's all about the bootie.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, no! It's both!

I find that, for their ages, they are okay. Besides, if you're going to pervert over a 15 year old anyways, does it really matter if it's a hot 15 year old?
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I'm almost 19 and the other day some of my female friends were joking and asked why I wasn't dating a 15 year old. They all dated 18 and 19 year olds when they were 15. They were trying to convince me to commit statutory rape or something, even though at least one was kinda joking about it. I think something is wrong with that. Something is definitely wrong with that.

Comment

have fun.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damnit Will, these girls are FOURTEEN years old, and will be well above average with grade A ass and model pretty faces to match. On top of which, their racks now would be as firm as ripe pears - YUM!

You want DD fat faced hags? Move to the "chicks with dicks" districts of Europe

Comment

Are you writing for Something Awful?
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

No... You find it similar to SA?

Comment

Working...
                                X