The best US Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the choices, I voted:

NYC (big surprise, I know), Chicago, SF, Boston and..I forget the last one. Nice city anyway.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Tee hee, maybe I shoulda made this a "What second-tier citys are OK" thread

San Diego and Honolulu woulda made it no doubt
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I made sure to limit to 2 choices per state

That's why there's no Austin (its not major enough to include on this list) or San Diego (San Fran and LA are FAR better ).

I kicked myself when I forgot about Memphis and instead put Nevada.

I personally HATE Florida, so I only put Miami...only cause I would have been castrated without it.

Oh, and I personally LOVE that no one voted for Cleveland...of all the cities I've been to (and that is many), Cleveland is by far the least desireable.

Cities I wanted to put on, but were beaten by the others (with the exception of Memphis): Honolulu, HI Milwuakee, WI; Indianapolis, IN; Albequerque, NM (cause I can't spell it); Providence, RI; Oklahoma City, OK
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
        X