No announcement yet.

The best US Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend is going to "thwap you with a burrito" since you left off San Diego.

With that said, San Diego, CA and Missoula, MT.

Comment

Austin Texas ya'll Music capitol of the world.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I actually voted for Baltimore as I liked it when I visited, and I like the movies I've seen set in it...
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
          Austin Texas ya'll Music capitol of the world.
          and what music would that be?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Baltimore has kitsch or something like that. It's got a gritty character.

But I'd have to say NYC and DC all the way. The rest of the country barely compares in terms of great cities.
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I have to vote for the city I live in- Las Vegas. Still a great city despite attempts to turn it into typical southern California cities.

Comment

doh! I only voted for 1 when I could have voted for 5. oh well.

Comment

Baltimore has more votes than Las Vegas!!!!!!!

what is wrong with you people. You're just lucky I can't see who voted for these poll options

As for my votes. I made a mistake and voted for only one city. And some cities I like are not on this list. Let me think here...

These are only cities I have been to. I was thinking about Portland, OR- it looks beautiful, but I have never been there and I hear it is very liberal.

Las Vegas, NV
                  Orlando, FL

hmm that's all I can think of. I have no desire to live anywhere else.

Comment

I live in Detroit northern suburbs, and I can honestly say this place is the Boring Capitol of the World.

People wonder why Michigan has one of the highest obesity rates in the nation, and its because there's not a GOD DAMNED THING TO DO HERE. So we all play video games.

I voted for Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      And you, for some inexplicable reason, included Baltimore...
                      The sad thing is, it has 3 votes.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

i'm surprised nobody's voted for cleveland. after all, cleveland rocks...

then again, i wouldn't vote for it.
                        B♭3

Comment

of those cities i've seen....

boston, nyc, philly, DC, chicago, miami and baltimore

boston, nyc, and chicago are all great great cities

miami, philly and DC are ok

and baltimore.... i'm lucky i got out of there alive

Comment

I live in Detroit northern suburbs, and I can honestly say this place is the Boring Capitol of the World.
                            Are you saying Detroit itself is boring? or the burb you live?

Because I live in Detroit and love it! Best music scene outside of NYC. Great summer festivals. Great clubs downtown like the state theater and St andys and the shelter. Plus windsor's right across the river

As far as nothing to do in michigan? The best all-around hunting, fishing, and boating state in the country, not to mention Hiking, biking, and camping.

Go outside and play, dammit! It's a beautiful day
                            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

My votes: NYC, Washington, Philly, Atlanta, LA.

Comment

Since I've only ever been to NYC out of these I'll vote based purely on musical pedigree.

Detroit, NYC, Philadelphia, seriously missing Memphis and current favourite Arlington, Virginia.
                                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                                X