The U.S. should seriously consider giving back the lands it took illegally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The U.S. should seriously consider giving back the lands it took illegally

don't ya ever feel guilty about all the people the U.S. trampled over to create that great nation?

If the U.S. is ever going to dictate to nations like Iraq that they can't attacks other nations like Kuwait, they need to look at their own history of land aquisition through warfare. The U.S. has no moral high ground here.

So I do believe the time has come to return the lands of the United States back to its rightful owners.

Hey Jimmy Carter was nice enough to give back the Panama canal, he took the first step.

Who's with me?
    Hell Yes
    35.42%
    **** No
    52.08%
    insert standard banana response here
    12.50%

Yeah, I heard they sold parts of the moon - they should give it back.
    Blah

Comment

Yup.

We can allocate you some land in the Negev.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Re: The U.S. should seriously consider giving back the lands it took illegally

Originally posted by Dissident
        don't ya ever feel guilty about all the people the U.S. trampled over to create that great nation?

If the U.S. is ever going to dictate to nations like Iraq that they can't attacks other nations like Kuwait, they need to look at their own history of land aquisition through warfare. The U.S. has no moral high ground here.

So I do believe the time has come to return the lands of the United States back to its rightful owners.

Hey Jimmy Carter was nice enough to give back the Panama canal, he took the first step.

Who's with me?
        Bollocks, does that mean you are all coming back to Europe and leaving the country for the natives?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I think the Anglo-Saxons should turn over Britain over to Celts/Welsh/Scots and go back to where they came from: Northern Germany.

I also think that the French/Franks should give France back to the Gauls and rename the place Gaul.

Similarly, Turkey should turn over Constantinople/Instanbul back to the Greeks.

Comment

When it's proven that Indians were the first people and not invaders who killed the first people.

Comment

Yay!!!! It would be glorious!!! The US would be reduced to the size of a few eastern states!!!
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

When it's proven that Indians were the first people and not invaders who killed the first people.

So I guess Israel has no problem, then.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Hey, Tass, you don't want to know how would Russia look.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Similarly, Turkey should turn over Constantinople/Instanbul back to the Greeks.
                    Of course they should - ask Marko

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Berzerker, Topeka is part of the Louisiana Purchase. You'll be handed over to the French.
                      "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Considering that the American descendants took the land from countless minute tribes who did nothing more than kill each other, die of starvation in tough seasons, and pitch nomadic tarps between hunting and inbreeding... I'd say "no"

I have not a problem with the fundamental human beings known as Native Americans, yet this told "tragedy" of a civilization lost is a bit much. Life seems a miserable tale in the former Americas, and I'm talking in a sense of survival

Comment

Same thing can be said about the Palestinian Falahs, enslaved in the Ottoman Feudal system.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

No.
                            We don't want a bunch of gun-toting rednecks in Europe
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You've already exterminated 90% of the native tribes, so who is there to give it back to?

Banana for me.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                              X