Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israelis should seriously consider abandoning Israel

Or perhaps the U.S. should forcibly remove them

You are not going to win, they will exterminate every last one of you given enough time. Why continue to hold on to a piece of land that will cost you your life? Because whenever they get a hold of nuclear weapons they will use them.

I think the U.S. should set aside land in New Mexico to house all the Isrealis. We can just push the native americans out of the way and take their reservations .

But the way I see it, it is a lose-lose situation.
    Yes
    22.22%
    No
    65.28%
    the land belongs to the bananas
    12.50%

Woohoo! I cast the first "No" vote on the poll!
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

strangely, my vote for the poll didn't register

Comment

Re: Israelis should seriously consider abandoning Israel

Originally posted by Dissident

You are not going to win, they will exterminate every last one of you given enough time. Why continue to hold on to a piece of land that will cost you your life? Because whenever they get a hold of nuclear weapons they will use them.

I think the U.S. should set aside land in New Mexico to house all the Isrealis. We can just push the native americans out of the way and take their reservations .

and i should seriously consider to abandon you and this stupid thread

- RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

think about it, whenever the world reaches a point when every irresponsible nation can have nuclear weapons, we are in a whole lot of trouble.

The U.S. always has the option of nuking the entire middle eastern region.

Comment

I seriously doubt an Arab state would nuke Israel since the repercussions would be the same for them, but I sure wouldn't want to live in a land with so many people out to kill me.

Good poll question, Diss.

Comment

Re: Israelis should seriously consider abandoning Israel

If we go down, we'll drag everything from Casablanca to Lahore with us.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

how can you take it?

the violence is horrifying. I can't stand seeing bombing after bombing. It's driving me insane. something extreme has to be done.

You can't half ass this ****. If you are going to deal with the Hamas, then do it right. Not these half ass rocket attacks. You need to wipe out every single militant they have. Screw what the U.S. or the rest of the world thinks.

Silly rocket attacks will get you no where.

Comment

and the poll question is loaded in more ways than one . It all depends on how you look at it.

violence, upon violence, upon violence.

And the terrorists just are crazy enough to nuke the land they so desire. They'd rather no one have it than have the jews have it.

Comment

Trust me, Diss, if terrorists got nukes, there'd be dead people all over.

Comment

and the poll question is loaded in more ways than one . It all depends on how you look at it.

violence, upon violence, upon violence.

And the terrorists just are crazy enough to nuke the land they so desire. They'd rather no one have it than have the jews have it.
                      what terrorists are going to nuke us , .... no terrorist is that crazy , ......

to bad that threads cant be given a rate anymore , ......
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Israel can just sit tight until the clash of civilization begins when they can finally get rid of the Pals once and for all.

Or it can wait until some crazed terrorists detonate a nuke in downtown Tel Aviv before beginning the cleansing process.

Not bright prospect in my opinion.

Comment

Geez panag, no one forced you to read or post in it.

Comment

no offense to israel, but i say we just take away that land from everyone, and give it to some disinterested third party. like china, or south africa, or singapore. why? because it's obvious that both sides in this matter can't handle being mature about things and sharing land...

B♭3

Comment

My peace plan. Israel must warn everybody, that after next suicide bombing the whole city of Gaza will be destroyed. And if they do suicide bombing dont be afraid of UNO (rotate your screen by 180 degrees and you'll see what UNO actually is) and really raise to air hundreds of planes and destroy the whole city. UNO will plan attacking us but will do actually nothing. Muslim countries would be afraid to attack Israel.

P.S: This plan was suggested half year ago on 9Th Israeli TV-chanell by ZHirinovski and counts a lot of supporters.
                              money sqrt evil;
                              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Working...
                              X