Smells Like Teen Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Smells like Nirvana?

Oh and Eminem should be shot. Or something. Pathetic jerk.
    Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

Comment

I feel anger and express derision at the makers of this poll who have omitted my personal favourite songs despite me not telling them what I wanted. The fact that I didn't express my opinion to the poll makers before the poll was published will not stop me from posting scornful comments across the internet.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
        I feel anger and express derision at the makers of this poll who have omitted my personal favourite songs despite me not telling them what I wanted. The fact that I didn't express my opinion to the poll makers before the poll was published will not stop me from posting scornful comments across the internet.
        Right on! You put the frustrated in poetry!
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Any list that places Britney Spear's Baby One More Time ahead of Blondie's Heart of Glass is whacked. I still have Heart of Glass on my playlist after all these years. How many people will even remmeber Britney 25 years hence?

And of all the Van Halen songs to pick they choose Jump? Yeesh.

Comment

As far as I see, there's only one REM song on there.

And nothing off of "Document"? That was the best disc they ever made- an 80s classic.

"This one goes out to the one I love...."

"Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

That's one too many. REM bite the big one.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Hotel California

Comment

**** the eagles
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

"Come on, man, I had a rough night, and I just hate the ****ing Eagles!"

Comment

The Smiths
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        pathetic

Nirvana was the most overrated band EVER

and that song sucks

why not evenflow by pearl jam, not as #1, but at least to replace smells like teen bullsh1t
                        Pearl Jam is probably the sorriest band to ever stand in the shadow and ride the coattails of another band. Eddie Vedder would still be prostituting himself for crack if Nirvana hadn't paved the way for their suckfest music.

Comment

I used to like Pearl Jam until Vedder ranted and destroyed a Bill Gates dummy at his Vancouver concert.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            "Come on, man, I had a rough night, and I just hate the ****ing Eagles!"
                            "Calm down, you're being very un-Dude"
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Notice how these swine all choose the crappy video songs rather than the good songs that some of these bands produced. I remember when MTV started, we watched it for about 45 minutes, and then turned it off and went back to playing vinyl. Little did I know that those 45 minutes constituted MTV's "Golden Years". Within 5 years I could not even remain in the same room as a television tuned to MTV. I used all of my leadership capabilities to (successfully) retrain the guys in the army to watch CNN instead of MTV in the dayroom. These selections are just the sort of drivel that I have managed to avoid for all these years.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

And I agree that Nirvana is quite overrated. Pearl Jam, too. And the Beatles, anyway.

FP -

Comment

Working...
                                X