The Guardian - daily broadsheet
    The Independent - daily broadsheet
    The Times - daily broadsheet
    The Sun - daily tabloid
    The Mirror - daily tabloid
    The Scotsman - daily broadsheet
    The Daily Mail - tabloid
    The Daily Express - daily tabloid
    Notice how the two most right-wing of the ten are not called daily newspapers? I wonder what the thinking is behind that, because they are just as daily as the rest of them.

Liberal bias.

An overview of the United Kingdom, including key dates and facts about this European country
    www.my-piano.blogspot

I think a more accurate description for The Daily Mail would have been 'sensationalist bullsh*t taking advantage of gullible and characterless people like Stewart Spink'
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Have you actually read it recently? There's only about two or three articles each day that are nonsense, but that's no more than most papers.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Two or three articles are nonsense, the rest are worse...a pile of badly-researched, over-opinionated bullcrap.
        I wouldn't wipe my a$$ with the Daily Mail in case I caught something.
        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Liberal bias

More like sloppy editing I think.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Sloppy yeah.

But it does also seem like they are trying to denigrate the Telegraph and Mail. Which knowing the BBC is probably an aim of theirs.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It's probably because they are listed as the "Daily Telegraph" and "Daily Mail", so it's pointless to indicate that they are daily papers.

The fact that the Daily Express is pointed out to be daily is probably the result of sloppy editing.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Considering that the name of the two papers in question actually have "Daily" in them it's entirely redundant to list it in the description. The error came in adding 'daily' to the description of the Daily Express.

Comment

cross-post

Yeah, EXACTLY what Paul said.

Comment

My parents get the Daily Mail. Whenever I visit, I have a habit of picking it up to read through it, and I am always thoroughly disgusted. It is a truely bigotted pile of crap.

I always then berate my parents for reading it, which they don't appreciate, since they are knee-jerk conservatives (unlike Bods, who is just a jerk conservative).

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                      cross-post

Yeah, EXACTLY what Paul said.
                      I was going to say that as well.

I guess if Bodds wants to invent liberal bias he can do it.
                      @ Bodds.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

At least the Daily Mail started the whole referendum for a referendum thing: giving people a say rather than ignoring what the majority want.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Trying to change the subject isn't going to stop the
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

You really reckon the BBC is unbiased?

Explain to me why they criticise the BNP, a party doing all it can for British people, a lot more than they criticise Galloway, a man doing all he can to give state secrets and support to Saddam Hussein?
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The BBC isn't biased, you are just looking at everything from an extremist perspective.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X