No announcement yet.

Computer upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I like to be able to put decent components in my computer, you get a far more reliable and stable system...depends on how peripheral the bit is...something like a modem and, well, I couldn't care less because they are so cheap anyway...

At the moment it looks like the Intel will be the better option of processor...I will be after going powerful and spending a fair wedge on it...when I got this one it was the Athlon that was ahead of the field but at the moment it definitely looks like the P4 is in control...although I may wait until the P5, not necessarily for that reason but because I am looking at buying a processor around that time anyway...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Well I am going to have to wait until I get to Washington D.C, no way the stuff I order online will get here in time.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• For some reason, I thought the thead was titled "Comrade Upgrade"
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Yeah, probably about September or October for me...I just have some plans to sort out too and see what happens first. I have just recently bought a new car so just sorting myself out after that cost - I had lost a lot of money on my previous ****heap...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
          X