No announcement yet.

Chained Women III, Starring Martha Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though if she does do time, I'd love to see her cooking show in prison unis .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

...now we add the spam...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Her next book... "How to decorate a Jail Cell using materials at hand"
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hopefully it doesn't involve fecal matter
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Her next book will be titled Martha Stewart Living Large.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

She has only so much to work with...

But again, she isn't going to a maximum security prison, she's going to do her time at a country club prison, with the other white collar crime folks.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The judge will say, X fine then ask do you have any stock advice?

Let's face it she's a token hit and will get a token slap. She represent's greed, er capitolism her name may not be Gates but it is open. From insider trading to obstruction of justice already says volumes.
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Her punishment: Golf... every Friday... with those horrible pants .

Comment

I just realized something.

Comment

Comment

I can't believe Japan didn't win
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass, are you talking about WW2 in random threads again?

Comment

I kind of have this fantasy of her being ****ed in prison by a woman with a large strap-on

but seriously, I didn't realize she was about to be arrested. Unbelievable. She just may see some prison time, but she may get off with a large fine.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                              The judge will say, X fine then ask do you have any stock advice?

Let's face it she's a token hit and will get a token slap. She represent's greed, er capitolism her name may not be Gates but it is open. From insider trading to obstruction of justice already says volumes.
                              An OJ charge just means they can't prove the intent element of insider trading. OJ is the feds' last refuge when they really want to stick it to you. There probably won't be a large fine only, since the FSG doesn't allow that, but she'll successfully MDD to a below FSG minimum sentence, and absolutely do country club time - OJ is almost exclusively a country club offense, since it's just for rich white people who don't roll over the moment they hear their master's voice.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

From the FSG, it's a base level 12 offense, knock off two if she does the puppy dog act in court, she's a CHC level I, so 6-12 months, so MDD will get her 4 months tops. Insider trading's a base level 8, and you have to add points for the financial loss according to FSG 2F1.1, so in her case, she gets 8 more points, then minus 2 for puppy dog, so 14 total. That would be 15-21 months, or about 8 on MDD.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X