You're a naughty boy Tony!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a naughty boy Tony!

Things are starting to get hot for Mr Bliar.

Personally, I'd like to see the smarmy **** shot; but I'll settle for his resignation and disgrace.

I said that the Tories would wait until they could find some way of leveraging his unpopularity over the war without coming over as anti-American. It looks like that's started.
    Only feebs vote.

According to the Guardian, anyway.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

That's what Short says.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

And the Beeb, and the Torygraph.

What's important here is not that Bliar has been naughty, but that the Tories have signalled they may break with him if he doesn't produce proper evidence. Now it seems plain to me that he hasn't got any: so it will be an uncomfortable time for Tony, since the majority of the house will oppose him on this one.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Anybody who thinks the Guardian is a reliable news source has problems.

Especially an arrogant commie.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

They haven't even had a inquiry yet... and it all rests on the word of an "unnamed intelligence source"... and you want him shot... Maybe you should wait until there is actually a little "proof"...

I think your biases are showing...

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You know Ming.. seeing how Agathy praises Fidel Castro I think he should keep quiet when talking about other leaders.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                They haven't even had a inquiry yet... and it all rests on the word of an "unnamed intelligence source"... and you want him shot... Maybe you should wait until there is actually a little "proof"...
                I wanted him shot long before the war. And there is more to it than an unnamed intelligence source - two cabinet ministers have accused him of lying to cabinet.

I think your biases are showing...
                So (finally) are the British Tories'.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'd assume the Tories are just maneuvering to get something out of Blair, nothing more.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                    You know Ming.. seeing how Agathy praises Fidel Castro I think he should keep quiet when talking about other leaders.
                    My sig tells anyone all they need to know about your credibility.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      I'd assume the Tories are just maneuvering to get something out of Blair, nothing more.
                      Yes, it's called "power".
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

My sig tells anyone all they need to know about your credibility.
                        First off, I don't stand by the first quotation anymore. And secondly anybody who does call me a fascist is wrong. And thirdly, arrogant people do have the right to protest.

So I got a lot more credibility than you do.

Comment

Well if they don't look at my sig they'll look at yours.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Clare Short

She works for the "let's have Gordon Brown as Prime Minster so I might have a political future after all" group.

Robin Cook is rather more credible. The Guardian isn't.
                            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                              Well if they don't look at my sig they'll look at yours.
                              The quote of Dwight D. Eisenhower is highly respectable to have in my signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X