WWII fighter beauty contest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't frigging think so.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
      I don't frigging think so.
      Which shows you have absolutely no taste at all
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij

Which shows you have absolutely no taste at all
        I am sorry but that is a load of crap.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Hmmm, no one has explained why they think the Zero is beautiful. Yet, i enjoy its lack of recognition. I hate the Japanese aircraft, especially the Zero.
          Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail. Once you provoke her, rattling of her tail.
          Never begins it, never, but once engaged. Never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage.
          -Metallica, 'Don't Tread On Me'

Comment

• i think the zero is stupid.

Spitfire! Spitfire! Spitfire!

Mustang! Mustang! Mustang!
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Mustang's are dumb too.
              Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail. Once you provoke her, rattling of her tail.
              Never begins it, never, but once engaged. Never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage.
              -Metallica, 'Don't Tread On Me'

Comment

• you're dumb
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• The Mustang is a very nice plane to look at.

Comment

Working...
                  X