No announcement yet.

Arafat met the Anthrax - The Anthrax Didnt Survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arafat has control over large parts of the Fatah and over many armed Palestinians, he also has a lot of political power.

At this stage, he uses this power and influence to cause as much damage as possible to Abu Mazen.

Getting rid of him will change a lot, especially now when the Pals have a PM that supposedly wants to calm things down.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

hi ,

must not have been the real deal , .....

what a lame attempt , .... there are millions of other ways , ....

this smells like PA PR , .....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

to the assassin.
        to suicide bombers.

How do you like it, you little shit?
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Good work making an ass out of yourself, Orange.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

At least my post was sarcastic. I question how jaguar can support one kind of terrorism and hate another kind
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Assasination is not terrorism.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I dont understand the posts the of couple of people here, I didnt think Arafat was a popular guy.

Anyway, Is he 100% responsable?? No, he controls a nation of nutters, and like Bin Laden (there will still be Al Queda with no bin laden) he is not the sole reason for the terrorism his people commit. However, he is certain to an extent responsable and that is the point here - Anyone who actively encourages Terrorism (even in a tiny enough way as Orange did) needs to be assisinated for the good of the World.

That Arafat is a wanted man is a good thing, the fact he continues to wage war against the Good Isreali people is enough reason for people to cheer his assasins - that is not supporting terrorism, but supporting the riddance of it.
                Up The Millers

Comment

Originally posted by orange

to suicide bombers.

How do you like it, you little shit?
                  hi ,

we tend to leave personal remarks out of topics , ....

bye
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

You're in panag's bad books now Orange, especially since he didnt tell you to 'have a nice day'
                    Up The Millers

Comment

Assasination is not terrorism.
                      Sending an anthrax laced package thorugh the mail isn't terrorism? Funny, in the US it was deemed as such. In Israel it is deemed as such. Why isn't it when the target has changed?

I dont understand the posts the of couple of people here, I didnt think Arafat was a popular guy.
                      I don't like the man at all, but I don't like Sharon either. An 'assassination' attempt on either in this way is still Terrorism and should not be condoned as Jaguar Warrior did.

However, he is certain to an extent responsable and that is the point here - Anyone who actively encourages Terrorism (even in a tiny enough way as Orange did) needs to be assisinated for the good of the World.
                      So you're calling for my assassination through a sarcastic post with no hint of sincerity behidn it meant to expose Jaguar Warrior for supporting Terrorism? Brilliant!

If he is going to support this act of terrorism, than it is no wonder that some Palestinians and other Arabs/Muslims resort to the same tactics. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Comment

Sending an anthrax laced package thorugh the mail isn't terrorism? Funny, in the US it was deemed as such. In Israel it is deemed as such. Why isn't it when the target has changed?

Because the target is a leader of a country. This is an assasination attempt, not sending random or semi-random letters.

I don't like the man at all, but I don't like Sharon either. An 'assassination' attempt on either in this way is still Terrorism and should not be condoned as Jaguar Warrior did.

Assassination is not terrorism. We might debate the ethics of assassinating arafat, but it's not Terrorism.

If he is going to support this act of terrorism, than it is no wonder that some Palestinians and other Arabs/Muslims resort to the same tactics. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

You just supported suicide bombings, I guess you shouldn't be surprised when stuff like 9/11 happens.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

hi ,

no-one seems to care , but do you guys really believe that he him self opens his letters , .....

have a nice day

just two small shekel cents

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            Because the target is a leader of a country. This is an assasination attempt, not sending random or semi-random letters.
                            The means makes it terrorism, in my eyes, especially when anyone could have been affected by that package.

Assassination is not terrorism. We might debate the ethics of assassinating arafat, but it's not Terrorism.
                            So driving a bus packed with explosives into a building which Sharon is rumoured to be in isn't terrorism?

You just supported suicide bombings, I guess you shouldn't be surprised when stuff like 9/11 happens.
                            Does no one recognize that I do not support suicide bombings, and that it was not a serious statement? I suppose your fanatical hatred of Palestinians is clouding your judgement

Comment

If the Isrealis send Arafat a letter with Antrax in it why on earth are they complaning about the suicide attacks anyway?

Same same but different

Comment

Huh?

Atawa, where was it ever written that the Israelis sent it?

I have a strong fear you are reading what you want into it, and inventing facts along the way.

Orange - your claims are poorly done. Assassination is really not terrorism. Terrorism is by definition aimed to terrorize the leaders by hurting civilians, not to remove them.

And to claim that Azazel has a fanatical hate of someone other than capitalist pigs, is compltely out of touch with the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X