Army Future combat system get's funded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azazel
    He'll just smite 'em away, Matrix style.
    He has to find me first.

Besides, I don't think MtG would look very stylish in a black trenchcoat.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

There is no spoon.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've heard that about 30 per cent of US highway bridges are classified as deficient. Some of them are literally falling apart.

Don't be so naive. Everybody's got their hand out for a piece of the purse of Uncle Sugar.

You can rest assured that if it is now 30%, then it was 70% twenty years ago. We're still building big new freeways (the ones that the federal government funds) like mad.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
        X