No announcement yet.

Why not to do coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious strangelove, just hilarious...
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

I don't think in the long run coke is very good for you. It's expensive (at least here it is), it's illegal and you have to associate with people to get it.

Ok, I don't argue with 'it's illegal' thing. If you do it in your own house and don't hurt anyone.. but it can get you in trouble. Heck, it's hella fun and it can have positive side effects too, maybe more than negatives. People make their own choices, I don't condemn people who are recreonatial party types. But I still wouldn't recommend using drugs, even more so with coke. And I don't recommend alcohol either. Everyone decides what they want to do.. So if someone feels like it.. then go ahead. But I don't recommend it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

What a gaylord.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
          Hell, I was in the top quarter of my class and had a 1470... Maybe I could've gotten in! Considering my physical stature I doubt it though.
          Yeah, physically he was good because of baseball and since baseball is a team sport, they like that. The only reason he got into a prep school and not West Point immediately is because he didn't have any leadership experience.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Coke will destroy your nervous system.

If one "snorts" it long enough, it eats up the nasal membrane.

If you do coke, you're a dumbass.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey, I have 6 months of intense leader experience and I have succesfully went through war time leading courses etc with excellent remarks. I can go 3100 meters (almost 2 miles) in 12 minutes, excellent score at physical tests and have excellent shooting scores from different kind of shootings. Do I get to be cannon fodder for you for free? NO? WHY NOT!?? All you suck. World is evil and bad, and I hate everyone.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                I do coke...so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke....so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke....so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke....so I can work harder...so I can make more money...so I can do more coke...
                Actually, this is only partially true. It's more like ..I do coke...I get high and feel really good..but then I come doooooooowwwwwwwnnnnn...so I need to do more coke.

Evil, evil drug.
                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                  Having done coke, I know how he felt.

Not about blowing a guy, but when I'm on coke I get really sexually adventurous. I've tried things that I only saw on the internet while on coke.

Even loinburger's favorite thing.

:P ACK!

Please.....dont tell me it's concerning your fist....
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X